Opinion on my friends makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does she know you are posting her picture on a makeup forum asking people what they think of her makeup?

Yes she knows. She asked me what I thought of it since she just started doing it this way. I told her I think it looks really good especially for her never doing a full face! But she was really unsure so I suggested we ask the internet to assure her. 

I love it! :) 

It's so pin-up 50's, which is always a favorite. I love doing this kind of makeup. Your friend has really pretty features! 

Originally Posted by sahloknirr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes she knows. She asked me what I thought of it since she just started doing it this way. I told her I think it looks really good especially for her never doing a full face! But she was really unsure so I suggested we ask the internet to assure her. 

OK. Just wanted to make sure. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like it, but would go lighter on the blush next time.

She looks really good, I think red lipstick suits her well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> However, I would advise her on using a little less blush as it looks a bit overpowering.

I agree with the little-less-blush opinion, but it looks great!

Her lipstick is flawless. ★★★

I agree with the others. A little less on the blush, and maybe not too pinkeither, but the rest looks great!!
claps.gif

Do you maybe know, which lipstick she used? It looks amazing.  Or any of the others? Mat, not too dark red anyone?

wow she is stunning!!!! I agree with everyone else a little less blush, but otherwise she looks great. Can you ask her what face products she uses....foundations etc? I have a hard time finding products suited for my fair skin and she looks to be about as fair as I am. i'd love to know how she gets her skin to look so flawless  
laughing.gif

way too much blush for a classic pin up look (back then women barely wore blush, cosmetics were hard to get by) but it looks cute nonetheless!

Agree with all others. Very pretty look but less blush next time. Otherwise I love it.

I'm about her skin color, and I use Estee Lauder Double Wear in the color 1N1 Ecru...it's not pink or yellowish, but very balanced, makes my pores disappear and stays in place all day, especially with the double wear loose powder mineral rich !! I can only recommend it.

*link removed by mod*

Originally Posted by Ehahi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm about her skin color, and I use Estee Lauder Double Wear in the color 1N1 Ecru...it's not pink or yellowish, but very balanced, makes my pores disappear and stays in place all day, especially with the double wear loose powder mineral rich !! I can only recommend it.

*link removed by mod*

Thanks for the suggestion!!!!

Love the eyes. The lips look absolutely stunning.. But, I agree with the blush. Otherwise, I like it!

Latest posts

Back