Opinions on Origins skincare?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I tried an Origins set for oily skin, but the cleanser seemed to dry my skin out. I'm thinking of trying the combo set and was wondering if anyone else has tried this. Is it worth the extra money? or better to try drugstore brands? Thanks
smile.gif

I've heard good things about the line but I've never used it myself. I did try a few samples that I got once and I wasn't impressed plus I don't think my sensitive skin agreed with the products. You might see if you can get some samples before buying full size products.

The only thing I've tried was A Perfect World, wasn't impressed with it tho. But I do like their Ginger Body Creams. Cetaphil is a great brand and not expensive at all, about $8. I've heard tons of great results from people who use it.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I tried an Origins set for oily skin, but the cleanser seemed to dry my skin out. I'm thinking of trying the combo set and was wondering if anyone else has tried this. Is it worth the extra money? or better to try drugstore brands? Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I tried an Origins set for oily skin, but the cleanser seemed to dry my skin out. I'm thinking of trying the combo set and was wondering if anyone else has tried this. Is it worth the extra money? or better to try drugstore brands? Thanks
smile.gif

I tried their moisturizers a few years back for normal-dry skin. Didn't like any of them, because they just sat on top of my face without ever absorbing, making me too shiny. But I wouldn't say the quality is bad though, just will not re-purchase.
frown.gif
frown.gif

I use their MODERN FRICTION skin mask for exfoliation...it is AMAZING!! I have tried Clinique Exfoliating scrubs and I like this so much better...it uses a natural technique that is a lot better for your skin. I also use their Charcoal mask.

I have never tried their daily skincare products...but their masks and scrubs are great. Also, they will deliver the products directly to your house for no charge if you order over the phone....

But I agree with the above advice...SAMPLE! SAMPLE! SAMPLE! I always get a sample and use it two or three times before I actually buy the product. Right now I am sampling their out of trouble mask and their mint wash.

I use the Active Charcoal mask, havent tried anything else but love the mask.

I only tried Modern Friction Microdermabrasion and it's really great on my skin. Your skin will instantly feel soft and smooth.

I'm also using the Modern Friction Microdermabrasion, makes your skin softer and smoother. Tried the charcoal mask sample quite a while back, its good for people with clogged pores.

Latest posts

Back