Opinions on this bag please!!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am obsessed with this bag:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/cgi-bin/...TER.storefront

It is the gorgeous chloe paddington and i must have it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was wanting it in black, but now im torn between that or red?
confused.gif

I recieved a gorgeous mulberry roxanne bag in red that was gorgeous, but it had paint on the buckles. I was furious-thankfully mulberry are giving me a full refund and also the cost of postage. I think it was fate as i did love the roxy, but i felt it was a tad too big for my needs.

Seeing that it took me ages to save for my mulberry bag, i now need another lush bag to console myself, so any opinions would be most appreciated from all you stylish people who know good taste!
icon_wink.gif

I dont want to buy the paddington and find that in a short while it is dated. Does anyone think it will wear well with time?????!!!!!!!!

Much thanks in advance! xx

Is it the bag that appears in the flash?? Because that link only brings us to the homepage, did you know that littleliverbird??

Ooops!, if you click onto 'good locking' that is on the front page, t will show you the bags!

Sorry about that. As you can tell, my computer 'skills' are very limited......
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Is it the bag that appears in the flash?? Because that link only brings us to the homepage, did you know that littleliverbird??

oooooohhhh... the chloe paddington!!! lucky girl!

they're both nice of course. the black is good because it's a nuetral color and would go with lots of stuff. but the red looks so rich and pretty and has this POP of color! i'm torn also. i guess it boils down to what bags do you have already? what bag would go with more stuff?

good luck!

This red bag is great
smile.gif
I like this style and size
smile.gif
I saw something similar at TJmaxx but it was so expensive( I dont remember company name)I think You should get it if the price is affordable
smile.gif

smile.gif

It costs crazy money (£762.00!!!!!) but you cant put a price on love.......
icon_wink.gif

I am already having BIG guilt pangs, and i havent even ordered it yet!

I'm reasoning to myself that i am using money saved from my birthday and also my money saved for the roxy bag, so..........

I am thinking that i should order it tommorow in case it sells out?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by CzarnyElf This red bag is great
smile.gif
I like this style and size
smile.gif
I saw something similar at TJmaxx but it was so expensive( I dont remember company name)I think You should get it if the price is affordable
smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by littleliverbird It costs crazy money (£762.00!!!!!) but you cant put a price on love.......
icon_wink.gif

I am already having BIG guilt pangs, and i havent even ordered it yet!

I'm reasoning to myself that i am using money saved from my birthday and also my money saved for the roxy bag, so..........

I am thinking that i should order it tommorow in case it sells out?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

If you saved this money get this bag
smile.gif
Don't feel guilty
smile.gif

The price is really crazy
eek.gif
.If I were You I would check TJ maxx and similar stores.They sell designers bags and sometimes prices are much cheaper.But if You like this bag,get it
smile.gif

I love the red bag!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Has great personality,let us know which you choose and happy shopping!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It's a cute bag - but unless it's covered in diamonds, I could never spend $1300 on a pocketbook.
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It's a cute bag - but unless it's covered in diamonds, I could never spend $1300 on a pocketbook.
icon_neutral.gif
lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I love the red bag!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Has great personality,let us know which you choose and happy shopping!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Me too!

I ordered it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG, the trauma i had trying to get one! EVERYWHERE has sold out! The net a porter site had sold out by this afternoon. Even the actual Chloe boutique in London has completely sold out. I finally managed to get hold of one from Harvey Nichols. I got the very last red one, so i am so happy.

I can understand why some people think it is too much to pay for a bag, but i have saved hard as i wanted a really special one. I figure that seeing as i dont smoke, drink or gamble, it is justified in every way to blow my money on make-up, bags and shoes, so there!
icon_wink.gif

As soon as it arrives, i will post piccies up for everyone to see. xx

I vowed to stay away from Net-A-Porter. Too many temptations on that site. I like the black btw, I couldn't help it, I had to look.
icon_neutral.gif

Latest posts

Back