Opinions please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I really don't like it.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I am not a lady, BUT.....what am I looking at? The dress? LOL! HAHAHahahahahahha. She's quite pretty. The dress on the other hand .... is NOT. I would never wear it.

Originally Posted by shoediva yes Tony, the dress let focus on the dress!!! LOL LOL @ Shoes... I love to laugh here!!! Men are so funny. Chicks are too. But men are more predictable, dontcha think?
124banner3.gif

Originally Posted by Californian LOL! HAHAHahahahahahha. She's quite pretty. The dress on the other hand .... is NOT. I would never wear it. I don't think I explained why I do not like the dress. Just to be fair let me explain.
1. Pattern is too busy; I think the dress wears a person rather than the person wears a dress.

2. The stripes make my eyes cross, it's harsh (not soft)

3. It looks like it's trying too hard to be stylish. It's got a bit of retro (disco, and 70's) mixed in so maybe it would look best on the dance floor, but not on a sunny afternoon.

smile.gif

Its fun having men, you get to poke fun at them!!! hahaha and yes they are wayyyy predictable----yet fun:))

SNARL

icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva

Its fun having men, you get to poke fun at them!!! hahaha
and yes they are wayyyy predictable----yet fun:))

Latest posts

Back