Orange color lipgloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there. Does anyone of you know an lipgloss in orange color and orange only. Not with anything brown or gold in it and not peachy or so. Just orange. TIA.

I think I saw some Revlon Just bitten lipstain in an orange when I was last in make up section at Myers, you could put a clear gloss over the top of that.

Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think I saw some Revlon Just bitten lipstain in an orange when I was last in make up section at Myers, you could put a clear gloss over the top of that. Oh I have this one, but on me it"s more red. But thx for the tip

If you end up having a hard time finding one, you could get an orange eyeshadow and mix it with gloss.

Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you end up having a hard time finding one, you could get an orange eyeshadow and mix it with gloss. I have did this before w/ an unknown brand eyeshadow and I liked it, cuz it was the "perfect" color, guess I could try this again. But I was wondering will the eyeshadow be drying to the lips? TIA.

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif NARS has several orange lip glosses. Thx for the tip, but NARS isn"t available here, but I could look to their website!

Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Smashbox has some nice ones smashbox.com Neither available here
smile.gif
, but thx

i have a covergirl lipgloss in tangerine splash from the fruit splizters collection.

it's pretty orange with a touch of coral undertone if you don't really mind.

Lancome's Juicy Gelee comes in Orange Burst, and L'Occitane do a Ruban d'Orange lip gloss. As an alternative closer to my home, Barry M (barrym.com) have a block colour orange lipstick that you could apply clear gloss over?

Latest posts

Back