• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Origins Giveaway

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Mut Ladies

If You Buy The New Allure Catalog (and Probably Others) There Is A Coupon Inside For Origins. Fill It Out And Go To An Origins Stand. They Will Give You A Three Minute Consultation And Give You 3 Free Ten Day Samples Of The "perfect World" Line. Includes White Tea Skin Guardian, Antioxidant Moisturizer With White Tea,and Eyes Firming Moisture Treatment With White Tea.

Originally Posted by xotinkerbellglo Hey Mut Ladies
If You Buy The New Allure Catalog (and Probably Others) There Is A Coupon Inside For Origins. Fill It Out And Go To An Origins Stand. They Will Give You A Three Minute Consultation And Give You 3 Free Ten Day Samples Of The "perfect World" Line. Includes White Tea Skin Guardian, Antioxidant Moisturizer With White Tea,and Eyes Firming Moisture Treatment With White Tea.

Great info... thanks for posting!
wink.gif

i went and got those samples. they are really moisturizing and soothing. they help to rid my skin of the flakiness that occurred from a reaction i had to prescription acne medicine that was too strong. and the sales associate was wonderful!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back