Origins, Zero Oil - anyone use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It *sounded* good in the Origins store today, and I like the brand - anyone ever used this for cutting down on oil under foundation or alone? I didn't see any reveiws for it...

I remember Angela alias Anya1976 (hope I got the number right) mentioning a while ago that she loves this stuff. she said she has tried nearly every oil controlling lotion/mattifier and she liked this best.

and check out the review center...Angela might have written one for the Zero Oil

Originally Posted by Arielle I remember Angela alias Anya1976 (hope I got the number right) mentioning a while ago that she loves this stuff. she said she has tried nearly every oil controlling lotion/mattifier and she liked this best.
and check out the review center...Angela might have written one for the Zero Oil

I checked the reviews Areielle - unless I'm not using it correctly, there seemed to be reletively little available on Origins products though and actually not on any of those that I have, so I'll have to add some soon!

I use it on people with very oily skin and it works great...I wouldn't use it on anyone else though

Originally Posted by Ayacalypso It *sounded* good in the Origins store today, and I like the brand - anyone ever used this for cutting down on oil under foundation or alone? I didn't see any reveiws for it... yes i do like this one best i've used MAC's and studio gear and a few others and i do likethis one you don't need much i would suggest when using it to use some blotting sheets first then pat on some zero oil . i don't like to start out using the zero oil though or i use as little as possible since i get breakthru shine later in the day nothing totallly combats my oilies. damn oily italian skin.

Latest posts

Back