Orlando and Kate Get Happy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just two weeks after Orlando Bloom set tongues a-wagging after he was snapped looking oh-so-cozy with Sienna Miller, he's once again joined hip-to-bony-hip with Kate Bosworth.

People reports the actor, 28, flew into Sydney on Thursday to spend quality time with his lightbulb love, 22, who has been Down Under sporting an unflattering brunette wig and smart-girl glasses as she takes on the iconic role of Lois Lane in "Superman Returns."

Like any thoughtful girlfriend, Bosworth met Bloom, fresh off his "Elizabethtown" junket in Japan, at the airport, where paparazzi were conveniently on hand to capture the eye-gazing and hand-holding that marked their reunion.

The public displays of affection continued into the early hours of Friday morning, when the fickle, fat-free flames were spied gorging on a sticky date pudding, a local treat, in between "kissing and cuddling outbursts," reports Australia's Daily Telegraph.

The twosome also turned up at the actress' favorite organic restaurant, where they were once again trailed by several shutterbugs.

Bloom was less than thrilled with the intrusion, says the paper, but was unfailingly polite as he asked the lensmen to keep the flashbulbs to a minimum until after they'd chowed down their healthy fare. Later, the sated duo agreed to pose for pics as they walked Kate's pooch.

"I'm here for a good time not a long time," the actor told photographers. "I just want to enjoy my day."

So, does this mean the comely couple, who officially split in January after two-plus years of togetherness (they blamed their work schedules for the bust-up), is once again feeling the love? Looks that way. A rep for the non-threatening heartthrob tells People that he and Kate "are very happy together."

How happy? They were snapped sporting matching outfits consisting of black pants, white shirts and gray sweaters (what, you were expecting identical tracksuits and fanny packs?).

You'll recall that Bloom trekked to Australia in June to visit Bosworth, and on July 11, about two weeks before the Sienna pictures surfaced, the fitful squeezes were spied perambulating in Los Angeles.

Still, their international interludes didn't stop the Telegraph from claiming Bosworth had "fallen back into the arms" of model and "Superman" director's assistant Lundi Shackleton, whom she was allegedly seeing prior to Bloom's first visit. Now, the paper posits, "he's been put on the back burner again."

yaah they're a cute couple.. when I read US weekly and saw that they were back together I got all excited.. lol

and those sienna pics were sOo misleading.. just cause they were talking close doesn't mean they're DOING for goodness sakes lol

Yay!!!!
claps.gif

I'm so happy they're back together
icon_redface.gif
. They make an adorable couple.

Originally Posted by Liz lol "hip to bony hip" LOL! They do make a cute couple though. I love her eyes! :icon_love

Latest posts

Back