Oscar Red Carpet Hits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are my choices:

oscarsredc2.jpg
oscarsredc2.jpg
oscarsredc2.jpg
oscars7.jpg
oscars2.jpg

I loved Oprah & Halle's gowns, but I couldn't find any photos.

I love Kate Winslet & Gwenyth's gowns- gorgeous! Here are my other faves:

Halle Berry

oscarsredc2.jpg

Catalina Moreno (Maria Full of Grace was excellent, btw, I recommend it!)

oscars3.jpg

Laura Linney (loved Kinsey too!)

oscars.jpg

Check out Beyonce's eye makeup!

beyonce_knowles116.jpg
oscars.jpg

If I can find pics of the actual ceremony, Beyonce had some wild make-up changes. Really fun!

G, Here's Oprah! Very nice dress.
icon_smile.gif
The rest of the ones you ladies picked are very pretty too! But Renee Zellwegger looks like she's a sexy version of Mrs. Claus.

oscars2.jpg

My Fav: Kate Winslet . . . Love the color!

240x320_oscars2005_fashionarrivals_kwinslet_micelotta_52250838.jpg

Kate Blachette:

oscars3.jpg

This is horrible:

240x320_oscars2005_anjelicahuston_parties_52251045_harrison.jpg

240x320_oscars2005_pamelaanderson_parties_52251576_shugerman.jpg

Ooh i LOVE Kate Winslet's dress.. What's with Renee Zellwegger wearing the same kinda red dress for EVERY award ceremony this year? It feels like any pic i see of her are in a red dress very simliar to the style above.

It reminded me of this dress from the 2003 Oscars:

oscars.jpg

Looking at it now, it's not so similar. I think it's her stance that makes her dresses all look alike to me. I know that stars stand a certain way so they look good in the pics, but it's all the same with her and I think it's a weird way to stand. Hmmm... this may be the first "stance" I don't like, just cause I never really though of things like this before.

Originally Posted by Laura Ooh i LOVE Kate Winslet's dress.. What's with Renee Zellwegger wearing the same kinda red dress for EVERY award ceremony this year? It feels like any pic i see of her are in a red dress very simliar to the style above.

Renee usually wears Carolina Herrera for big events which might be why she often looks quite similar. Was it me, or were there a lot of fish tail gowns this year?

Selma was so beautiful, I agree Lea! I liked her makeup a lot as well, just wish those bangs didn't keep falling in her face & hiding her beautiful eyes!

Here's a neat link to see Catalina, Kate & Charlize getting their makeup & hair done before the show. AOL gave them digital cameras, to take pics of their evening. Catalina is so cute!!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Here's a neat link to see Catalina, Kate & Charlize getting their makeup & hair done before the show. AOL gave them digital cameras, to take pics of their evening. Catalina is so cute!! That's such a cool site! I love watching them get primped for events... guess it makes them seem more "human" LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back