Oscar time!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What film do you think will win for best picture?

And who SHOULD have been nominated, but wasn't?

My votes: Although I haven't seen it, I'm guessing (on the basis of other awards given already) that "The Aviator" will take it.

And I'm miffed Paul Giamatti didn't get nominated for "Sideways"!! It got nominated for best picture, best director, best adapted screenplay, best supporting actor (Thomas Haden Church), best supporting actress (Virginia Madsen)... but no best actor for the guy who carried the movie??? Boo!

Okay, rant finished.
tongue.gif

Share your thoughts!

ok.. I haven't seen any of these yet...(I'm very sheltered LoL) but I'd go with "Ray" because of all the good reviews it got and since it's about Ray Charles, and how Jamie Foxx did such a good job at playing him... I am going to say that he will get best picture.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The aviator was bad ass

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

What film do you think will win for best picture?
And who SHOULD have been nominated, but wasn't?

My votes: Although I haven't seen it, I'm guessing (on the basis of other awards given already) that "The Aviator" will take it.

And I'm miffed Paul Giamatti didn't get nominated for "Sideways"!! It got nominated for best picture, best director, best adapted screenplay, best supporting actor (Thomas Haden Church), best supporting actress (Virginia Madsen)... but no best actor for the guy who carried the movie??? Boo!

Okay, rant finished.
tongue.gif

Share your thoughts!

Latest posts

Back