Other Good Brands?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive checked out Stila and UD eyeshadows, and they have so many pretty colors..Which are some favorites you can recommend to me??

Originally Posted by NewDestination Ive checked out Stila and UD eyeshadows, and they have so many pretty colors..Which are some favorites you can recommend to me?? Welcome to MUT!
Recommendations:

Stila - Kitten & Jezebel e/s

Urbadn Decay - Polyester Bride (such a fun eye shadow)
claps.gif

Hello NewDestination and welcome to MUT. I'm Jeanie from Southern California.

I use MAC and Stila and I love them both. :icon_love

Originally Posted by mteng99
icon_smile.gif
hi!!I m new here too. My favors are Chanel , Tony tina. Since so many people recommends Stila , that's the next one I m gonna try ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />By the way , does Stila last?

Hello Mteng99 and welcomet to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Southern California.

Hi and Welcome to MUT!! There is a huge world of makeup outside of MAC. Here are my faves....Shu Uemura, Benefit, Makeup Forever and Ben Nye.

Thanx
icon_cheesygrin.gif
..I havent really been into makeup..Then I was introduced to MAC and its been a wanting ever since..I dont own any at the moment, well actually not too much makeup in general for that matter..So hopefully soon I can purchase some and get started

Latest posts

Back