Other Good Brands?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im new to the makeup world, as well as this site..

Ive come across alot of MAC users and have found it has to be one of the best for eyes..

My preference are only eyes..

So what other brands are good out there??

Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California.

I'm a MAC fan, but the other brand that I like is Stila.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NewDestination

Im new to the makeup world, as well as this site..Ive come across alot of MAC users and have found it has to be one of the best for eyes..

Welcome to MakeupTalk Newdesination!

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by NewDestination Im new to the makeup world, as well as this site..Ive come across alot of MAC users and have found it has to be one of the best for eyes..

Hi NewDestination, and welcome
smile.gif

I like Cargo eyeshadows.

Welcome NEw Destination! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
smile.gif

My favorites besides MAC are "MOD Cosmetics" and "Ulta" brand shadows
wink.gif

Hi and welcome to MuT!

My favorite brands for e/s other than MAC are: Urban Decay, Rocket City, Jane, Cover Girl, Tony and Tina, Twisted Fayte, Physician's Formula, Almay, and Max Factor!

Too Faced, Urban Decay, Trucco. Some BeneFit skincare, Philosophy skincare. Haven't tried much MAC, but the pigments are great, very fun to play with.Lesa

Originally Posted by NewDestination Im new to the makeup world, as well as this site..Ive come across alot of MAC users and have found it has to be one of the best for eyes..

I like Stila and lancome

Originally Posted by NewDestination Thank you for the welcomes :icon_love ..Ive heard of Stila and Urban Decay, are they well priced? I think they're about the same price as MAC

Originally Posted by NewDestination Thank you for the welcomes :icon_love ..Ive heard of Stila and Urban Decay, are they well priced? urban decay is the same size as mac and they're $15 i believe. stila in the little pots are $16 and $14 in the pan. they're a little bit more expensive but there is more product than mac and UD.

Shu Uemura's eyeshadows are really pigmented & have great staying power.

icon_smile.gif
hi!!I m new here too. My favors are Chanel , Tony tina. Since so many people recommends Stila , that's the next one I m gonna try ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

By the way , does Stila last?

Originally Posted by mteng99
icon_smile.gif
hi!!I m new here too. My favors are Chanel , Tony tina. Since so many people recommends Stila , that's the next one I m gonna try ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />By the way , does Stila last?

Welcome to MUT. You will love it here.
Stila definitely does last. If you have problems with creasing of your shadow, try Urban Decay's Potion Primer. It works wonders.

Other than MAC, i'm another Stila fan!

And as Marisol said, use UD Primer Potion it gives great staying power to the e/s!

Latest posts

Back