ouch, dangit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today here in Southern California, it was raining like...oh...7 inches in a 24 hour time period, and I thought I would get a wild hair up my you know what and put RAINX on my front window. I wanted to do this since I was driving 6 hours away on a business trip. Since my van is VERY high and tall, I had to get on one of those orange home depot buckets in our garage to be able to reach the center of the front window. I slipped off the bucket and fell on my right ass. Ok, I am not 70 or anything, but DAMM I'm a hurtin tonight! I was almost crying............of laughter that is.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG Tony, I hope you're ok. I fell 10 years ago rollerblading & landed square on my tailbone. My doctor never treated it & I'm paying the price today. If you're still in pain by the end of the week, please see a doctor. I've got a portruding disc & it's not fun to deal with.
frown.gif

LMAO, i wish Reija had ran out with a camera just as you were fallin!! Kidding, sorry Tony, i know how sore those kinda falls are
biggrin.gif

Ouch! Sorry Tony, but that must've been a sight! LOL Actually I almost did the same thing once last summer, I thought I'd be nice and clean my bf's truck windows (since he rarely does & It bugged the S*&T outta me just sitting in there! Welp, being he has to have the sky high trucks, and I'm a dwarf next to this thing I had to scale it like a mountain - and my foot slipped off the rocker panel when I was trying to reach across the windshield - and naturally I fell out LOL I landed on my feet, but not without smacking my arm and side against the armrest on the door on the way down.... ugh... LOL Last time I do that again! He can go to the carwash!! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

OooO barely can walk today! LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Ouch! Sorry Tony, but that must've been a sight! LOL Actually I almost did the same thing once last summer, I thought I'd be nice and clean my bf's truck windows (since he rarely does & It bugged the S*&T outta me just sitting in there! Welp, being he has to have the sky high trucks, and I'm a dwarf next to this thing I had to scale it like a mountain - and my foot slipped off the rocker panel when I was trying to reach across the windshield - and naturally I fell out LOL I landed on my feet, but not without smacking my arm and side against the armrest on the door on the way down.... ugh... LOL Last time I do that again! He can go to the carwash!! LOL
icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh man! Hope you are ok Tony. I took a nice little spill off a step ladder in our garage Christmas before last, I was trying to get the boxes of Christmas decorations down and just has I was pulling a large box out so I could grab the other end of it, down I went. I landed on my right arm and just knew it was broken, luckily it wasn't and I just ended up bruised and sore for a while.

Ok, now i'm feeling guilty coz ye're all being so nice! Sorry Tony, hope you feel ok soon
biggrin.gif

Ohhh Tony, I'm so sorry! Do you like the sunshine today though? I think our storm has passed!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Ohhh Tony, I'm so sorry! Do you like the sunshine today though? I think our storm has passed!

Oh I am outta town up north, so I havent seen OC this week yet

Oh poor Tony. I hope you feel better soon. In the meantime i suggest plenty of massage to ease the pain...*giggile giggle*

Tony! I saw a picture of the culprit on America's Most Wanted... his name is "Homer" and apparently he has been assaulting men all over the world! He is a fugitive and currently wanted by all bureaus of law enforcement and government. Maybe if you pick him out of a lineup they will indict him! Here is the lineup they had ....

<CENTER>
ladent.jpg
alfonso3t.jpg
131616_4.jpg
webbt.jpg
goldberg1t.jpg
</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>LOL!!!! J/K - You know I luv ya'!
tongue.gif
</CENTER>

LMAO! HAHAHAHA OK OK OK, IM all better now

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Tony! I saw a picture of the culprit on America's Most Wanted... his name is "Homer" and apparently he has been assaulting men all over the world! He is a fugitive and currently wanted by all bureaus of law enforcement and government. Maybe if you pick him out of a lineup they will indict him! Here is the lineup they had ....

ladent.jpg
alfonso3t.jpg
131616_4.jpg
webbt.jpg
goldberg1t.jpg

LOL!!!! J/K - You know I luv ya'!
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back