Ouidad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Ouidad products yet? I want to know if they're as great as they say that they are. Plus, their carving/cutting technique - anyone familiar with that?? I'm really curious but I want to know if it's worth my money before I buy anything. http://www.ouidad.com

icon_question.gif

Oo! That stuff looks really interesting. It looks like they have a guarantee so if you don't like the stuff I bet you could return it.

I personally haven't tried it, but I know people who use it and love it - it really helps with their curls. And being this is a pretty well known line who specializes only in curly hair - they seem to know their stuff
wink.gif
I also hear Devacurl is good as well. As far as the slicing & carving, it's a way the hair is cut so that the curls lay bettr and don't appear so puffy. It helps to define the curls instead of just having a schrunched messier look.
smile.gif

thanks for the link qurlysq. i've been using the john frieda frizz eaze products and they do work well, but it's always nice to have options. also great to see the variety of hair textures.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq Has anyone used the Ouidad products yet? I want to know if they're as great as they say that they are. Plus, their carving/cutting technique - anyone familiar with that?? I'm really curious but I want to know if it's worth my money before I buy anything. http://www.ouidad.com
icon_question.gif

I use Ouidad products and love them. They can be a bit pricey so I don't use their entire line. I would recommend their deep treatment conditioner. My hair is naturally curly and I regularly have it lightened to blonde so it gets very dry. I see results with the deep treatment conditioner the same day.

i have the climate control heat & humidity gel but i got it a long time ago i dont remeber if i liked it but its just setting here so if you want it, its yours! let me know
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by sweetkitty55 I use Ouidad products and love them. They can be a bit pricey so I don't use their entire line. I would recommend their deep treatment conditioner. My hair is naturally curly and I regularly have it lightened to blonde so it gets very dry. I see results with the deep treatment conditioner the same day. Hi ya, welcome to Makeuptalk
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sweetkitty55 I use Ouidad products and love them. They can be a bit pricey so I don't use their entire line. I would recommend their deep treatment conditioner. My hair is naturally curly and I regularly have it lightened to blonde so it gets very dry. I see results with the deep treatment conditioner the same day. Welcome SweetKitty!! I'm Janelle from NY. Nice to meet you and so happy to have your first post in the hair forum!
wink.gif
lol

Latest posts

Back