Our FaceBook was Deleted

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, apparently only individuals can have FaceBook accounts, not organizations, so over the weekend out account was deleted by the administrators of FaceBook.

In light of this, I would like everyone who has a FB account to join "The Official Group for MakeupTalk.com" on FaceBook.

It's not as cool as our own profile, but I'm sure we can make the best of it, right guys?

rockwoot.gif

-Kee

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif i joined, and i even posted a picture, first poster there!! LOL I just made the mods and Aquilah officers btw!! Well those of us mods who are on Fb at least!

Neat!

i was going to post some links too and other stuff yesterday but got busy doing something else, i will try and post more stuff today, even if its not as fun as having a personal page for it, we can try and make the most of it
smile.gif

Yea, that's what I was hoping Nury!

I don't have much time to work on it right now, but I'll try to get some stuff done too, soon!

*goes to join*

If you guys need any help with anything, I'm more than willing to dive in also
smile.gif

i'm trying to get my posts up so i can see the photos. where's the link to the fb group?

Awww that sucks! I've heard of other organizations having facebooks, some even use it to sell stuff!

Do you know the names of these organizations? Could you link me to their pages?? That would be great!

I'll look, unless they got deleted too. I'll be mad if MUT did and they didn't though!

Latest posts

Back