Outfit of the Day - 02.03.05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kinda boring again today:

• True Religion Bridgets
  • Vintage Camel Button-Down Cardigan
  • Chocolate Suede Old Navy Flip-Flops
  • Black Tote
  • Silver Chain w/Tiger's Eye Pendant & Swiss Army Watch
On the bright side, the sun's finally coming out after almost a week of rain.
smile.gif

I'm boring and comfy today...

Grey Old Navy Hooded Sweatshirt, Jeans, & White Sketcher sneakers. **yawn** LOL
tongue.gif

Ok here is my Outfit of the day!

Warm and Windy today around 80 degrees

Two lips shoes

Ann Taylor capri pants

Bananarepublic T-shirt

Old Navy cardigan

Originally Posted by keaLoha

Kinda boring again today:

• True Religion Bridgets
  • Vintage Camel Button-Down Cardigan
  • Chocolate Suede Old Navy Flip-Flops
  • Black Tote
  • Silver Chain w/Tiger's Eye Pendant & Swiss Army Watch
On the bright side, the sun's finally coming out after almost a week of rain.
smile.gif

80 degrees?? Yikes, we actually got up to 38 today and it was the warmest day we've had in a month!

Long-sleeve, scoopneck blue/teal shirt (a hard color to describe)

Same flare jeans and black boots as yesterday

Black belt

Choker-length silver necklace with blue topaz pendant.

Yes I have 2 pairs of the same jeans, and I normally wear each pair twice before I was them .... so it's not an unusual occurence for me to wear the same jeans 4 days a week!
biggrin.gif
But with different class schedules on different days, I don't see the same people every day, and I doubt all the guys in my computer classes are going to remember what jeans I wore (or even what shirt) the previous day! (This semester I am actually the only girl in both of my classes! However there are girls in the class that I'm a TA for.)

Southern CA, baby!!
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek

80 degrees?? Yikes, we actually got up to 38 today and it was the warmest day we've had in a month!

Black belt

Yes I have 2 pairs of the same jeans, and I normally wear each pair twice before I was them .... so it's not an unusual occurence for me to wear the same jeans 4 days a week!
biggrin.gif
But with different class schedules on different days, I don't see the same people every day, and I doubt all the guys in my computer classes are going to remember what jeans I wore (or even what shirt) the previous day! (This semester I am actually the only girl in both of my classes! However there are girls in the class that I'm a TA for.)

Originally Posted by girl_geek 80 degrees?? Yikes, we actually got up to 38 today and it was the warmest day we've had in a month!

Black belt

biggrin.gif

Computer class? The only girl in class? Oh I'm afraid they will remeber even more than that!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_lol.gif

Well maybe, I was just trying to make a joke about the fact that guys usually don't remember what girls wear, at least in my experience -- when I first started dating my husband, it amazed me that he'd say things like "Hey didn't you wear that last week?"

Originally Posted by girl_geek Well maybe, I was just trying to make a joke about the fact that guys usually don't remember what girls wear, at least in my experience -- when I first started dating my husband, it amazed me that he'd say things like "Hey didn't you wear that last week?" Oh I know, and I totally agree with you! But it's hard being the only girl in a computer class. I remeber one of my friends from germany, who studies computer science, always told me all the guys were just happy when they saw a girl on campus!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I remember him making jokes of how they don't even remeber how women looked like anymore, and all of their g'friends were somebody they met online or they have intimate relationships with chat bots! (joke of course)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was thinking of him when I made that comment.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You are prolly right! Cuz I don't remember

Originally Posted by girl_geek

Well maybe, I was just trying to make a joke about the fact that guys usually don't remember what girls wear, at least in my experience -- when I first started dating my husband, it amazed me that he'd say things like "Hey didn't you wear that last week?"

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Ok here is my Outfit of the day!
Warm and Windy today around 80 degrees

Two lips shoes

Ann Taylor capri pants

Bananarepublic T-shirt

Old Navy cardigan

Cute outfit Reija!!! But aren't you hot in that sweater in 80 degrees? lol It's 37 today, so if it were 80 right now, I think I'd be half naked! LOL Can't wait till summer!!!
icon_cool.gif

Latest posts

Back