Outfit of the day 2-14-2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Outfit of the Day for me!

Nine West Boots

Old Navy pants

Bananarepublic T-shirt

Sag Harbor sweater

Reija, I love that pink on you. You're fit for Valentine's Day! Here's my boring getup:

• pumice cargos
  • white boybeater
  • black pearl & diamond pendant & Swiss Army watch
  • denim jacket
  • Sam & Libby espadrille-type flip-flops

ha! Ive finally figured out how to post pics, im no whizkid here!! Heres my outfit of the day for 14 Feb.

shirt and jacket-primark

jeans-new look

shoes-new look

My V-day outfit was pretty boring -

Black sweater

Black dress pants w/ white pinstripes

Black Steve Madden boots

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 My V-day outfit was pretty boring -
Black sweater

Black dress pants w/ white pinstripes

Black Steve Madden boots

why boring? did u go out and do something special? i dont celebrate it but i do love getting flowers just for the heck of it!! and dressing up
biggrin.gif
......anyway,black looks good no matter what....im sure u were beautiful...
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Very cute! I LOVE your Khussas!
smile.gif
is that msg for me? lool, sorry whats khussas!?!

Originally Posted by kitakat is that msg for me? lool, sorry whats khussas!?! sorry, your beaded shoes. they're very cute.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha sorry, your beaded shoes. they're very cute.
smile.gif
lool, sorry, i didnt know what that meant..
icon_redface.gif
thanx so much....

They're so cute! Where didya get them?

Where does that word come from anyways Gail?
smile.gif

I don't know the origin of the word, but it's been splashed on several fashion forums I visit. The shoes are supposedly the biggest rage right now & apparently you can find them in Middle-Eastern &/or Indian stores. My cousin lives in Saudi Arabia & he's going to have his wife find me some, but they just saw some in Thailand for only $3. Guess I'll have to check out the Thai store near my home for some.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kitakat why boring? did u go out and do something special? i dont celebrate it but i do love getting flowers just for the heck of it!! and dressing up
biggrin.gif
......anyway,black looks good no matter what....im sure u were beautiful...
icon_smile.gif
Awww... thanks!
icon_redface.gif
Actually for the last month we've been casual at work (jeans, sneakers, etc) but we were having "guests" at the office, so we had to dress... we went out to dinner last night at a steakhouse that we've never gone to before (it's "Zagat" rated and the praise about it was very high.. as well as their prices!!!
eek.gif
) But, it was really good! We took my boyfriend's mom with us, because his parents are divorced and being at my house everynight - she has been pretty lonely... so we decided to share our Vday with her. She got us this whole bag of different candies & chocolates that she put together, got roses from bf... it was a nice night. So .. I got 2 uses out of the boring outfit... LOL I totally forgot to wear red!! LOL VDay and I'm in all black! lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awww... thanks!
icon_redface.gif
Actually for the last month we've been casual at work (jeans, sneakers, etc) but we were having "guests" at the office, so we had to dress... we went out to dinner last night at a steakhouse that we've never gone to before (it's "Zagat" rated and the praise about it was very high.. as well as their prices!!!
eek.gif
) But, it was really good! We took my boyfriend's mom with us, because his parents are divorced and being at my house everynight - she has been pretty lonely... so we decided to share our Vday with her. She got us this whole bag of different candies & chocolates that she put together, got roses from bf... it was a nice night. So .. I got 2 uses out of the boring outfit... LOL I totally forgot to wear red!! LOL VDay and I'm in all black! lol
icon_redface.gif
aww..thats really sweet of you to do that for his mom,my family is not muslim so they celebrate V-day and before i became muslim and stopped we used to go out all together for v-day and my dad would buy me mom and sis a bunch of roses each.. but for me i feel that now i dont need a special day to go all out to show how much i love someone, i can make v-day any day of the year, if that makes sense.lol....but i know how important it is to those who do celebrate it....im glad you had a great time!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux They're so cute! Where didya get them?
Where does that word come from anyways Gail?
smile.gif

hi joyeuux, thier from a store in the uk called new look, and they cost 20 pounds... which i think is alot to pay but i HAD to have them!!lol....like kealoha said u can get them in middle-east for really cheap like $3...and the designs!ohhhh th designs!!!lol..... i had never heard that word before either, i wonder where people come up with these things...

Latest posts

Back