Outlet Haulin.. MAC, Coach, Dereon, Juicy...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$157.50
smile.gif
and the bag and keychain was $111.00 :

)

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif That was one expensive haul! How much was the train case? Originally Posted by sushi-gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's a great haul, enjoy!
what is Lancome "CCO"??

cosmetics company outlet, they sell shadows, perfumes and cologne cheaper than the stores, usually found in outlet malls

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, awesome haul. Love that bracelet! I'm a huge Juicy fan. yep, time to tell my boo he gotta get my charms now lol

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'd be in debt buying them coach bags... haha. Nice haul. thank goodness or sales, i got 2 coach bags for less than the regular price of ONE bag lol, my 25% coupons helped a bunch too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MsButterfli /img/forum/go_quote.gif cosmetics company outlet, they sell shadows, perfumes and cologne cheaper than the stores, usually found in outlet malls

Thanks a lot! I know there are fashion outlets in the states but didn't imagine of cosmetics being (big) discounted, definitely I will visit one next time.

Great haul! I love the charms that you can get for for Juicy bracelet. They're so cute!

Back