Over weight Kids on Maury

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why are they all almost naked? Why don't they have clothes on them? It's sad, but whats disturbing is they are all almost naked. Are they trying to accentuate the fat?!

I dont watch those shows anymore knowing that the guests exploit themselves for money. I truly got turned off after watching a mom and her slut-daughter get "rehabilitated" on the jenny jones show and then reappear a few weeks later on the maury show with the same problem again.

You should watch this South Park episode that totally makes fun of these shows too. Hits it right on the head.

i think it's just to show them how overweight the babies really are.

i love maury. i wanna go on his show lol

im just suprised he has an episode like that and not all the whole "who's my baby's daddy" thing

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif im just suprised he has an episode like that and not all the whole "who's my baby's daddy" thing dont get me started about the baby daddy shows. !!!!!!!!!!!

oh i saw that this morning. I dont understand how he is still on, he only has like 4 topics, this one, baby daddy, caught on camera and the he-she thing.

add_wegbrech.gif

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I liked Maury better when he wasn't so sleazy. Yeah.... he's trying to out Springer Jerry?? lol

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif SAse1OqQUJY
add_wegbrech.gif

Could an english native tell me what he said? I wasn't able to understand (although Cartman looks really funny)

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Could an english native tell me what he said? I wasn't able to understand (although Cartman looks really funny) um i didnt get all of it but "im out of control i do what i want i dont lsiten to my daddy whatever i do what i want"

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif SAse1OqQUJY
add_wegbrech.gif

Love this.
laughing.gif
laughing.gif

It's sad how he's a step down from Jerry Springer. The guests do this willingly so I don't feel that bad for them.

Latest posts

Back