Ovulation??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok to those of you who know a thing or two about ovulation. If i start my period the 12 of every month i last for about a week,when would i most likely ovulate??

Anyone lol thanks for your help!

And do you have to be ovulating to get preg?

Thanks
smile.gif

Ovulation Calculator and Ovulation Calendar - BabyCenter

You count 14 days from the last day of your cycle. But really taking the temperature is the best way to find out I think since it varies from woman to woman.

Also, I heard that sperm can live in you for a good number of days so just because you do it before your ovulation doesnt mean they will be gone when you do ovulate.

well i did it on the 14th day. The day i am suppose to ovulate.(hope its not too late) But nosey impatient me lol. i got to looking around and saw that some girls cycle is 28 days. What do they mean by "cycle" what does this mean lol.Did i do it right? Iyiyi this is confusing lol.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif You count 14 days from the 1st day. Really? I was told it was the last day. O_O (its not like I kept count or anything though... but it was handy if I ever decided to get pregnant
biggrin.gif
)
And the cycle is the length from your period to period. Some have it for 28 days, others 30, others this or that number. Varies on the girl.

ahh.. ok its counting from when you end your period to when you start your period.hmm mever kept track of that lol...

So do you HAVE to be ovulating to get pregnant, or is just a better chance at getting pregnant?

Yep. during the time of ovulation is when you can get pregnant and you do count from the first day of your period. Also the length of your cycle is counted from day 1 to day 1.

You can actually get pregnant ANY time...You don't have to be ovulating, it's just more likely when ovulating
smile.gif

Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can actually get pregnant ANY time...You don't have to be ovulating, it's just more likely when ovulating
smile.gif
Which is why, unless you are waiting a child, you should always use protection!

Originally Posted by flutterbug /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok to those of you who know a thing or two about ovulation. If i start my period the 12 of every month i last for about a week,when would i most likely ovulate??
Anyone lol thanks for your help!

And do you have to be ovulating to get preg?

Thanks
smile.gif

How long is your cycle (from day 1 of your period to the day before you start your next period)?

the best way to know for sure, you should buy yourself an ovulation test.

Well my period is usually on track. but for some odd reason i started 5 days earlier. so i couldnt tell you on the cycle anymore. i asked my dr. she said start trying the 10th to 16 days after my period. cause i will ovulate in between there. so hopefully try number two will be lucky.

Getting pregnant isn't as easy as it seems. You have to be patient - probably it won't be on the second month you'll get pregnant. If you start being so worrysome and making the sex as a duty and 'only' on the days you're supposed to be ovulating you'll get stressed and frustrated (imagine having your expectations failed on every period) within no time and you won't be able to get pregnant, because stress influenciate.

A couple is considered with reproduction problems when after 2 years having regular sex they aren't able to conceive. Most couples take up to a yearto get pregnant.

hmm .. well im going to keep a positive mind that i will conceive next time
smile.gif
and try not to be so stressed.

Latest posts

Back