Oxymune??? or Colosan???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody ever taken either of these? They're both supposed to deliver oxygen internally to rid of toxins among other things...just wondering if anyone has any experience using either one.

Ok, so I didn't go with either one of these brands, but I found another liquid oxygen supplement in the natural pharmacy I always go to. I've been pretty healthy, I've just been feeling a little worn down lately and I was afraid that I might get sick soon. I just add the oxygen to the water that I drink throughout the day, and it's weird because I'm not sure what I'm feeling, but I definitely feel a difference. It feels like it's stirring stuff up internally, it kinda feels like a good but gentle body flush(if that makes any sense) I've had ozone therapy treatments before, and I think I might try a few more along with the liquid form I just got.

Just thought I'd share, I'm not sure if anyone's familiar with oxygen or ozone treatments, but liquid oxygen supplements can actually benefit most people for various reasons.

Here's some snippets from a site about liquid oxygen, I cut alot out because they sell the stuff too, but this will just give a general idea about it...ozone therapy has similar uses, but in some forms has been used in other countries for treating cancer, HIV and other viruses or diseases that attack the body through the blood or nervous system.

Possible Uses for Stabilized Liquid Oxygen:

Stabilized Liquid Oxygen can be used by anyone needing more oxygen available to the blood and delivered to the cells of the body. That includes all of us! Anytime that you need to supercharge your body for an increase in energy. Even more so for people with blood circulation problems or those who experience low energy levels. Having sufficient Oxygen in the body can help increase energy and stamina, improve immune system functions and enhance cellular metabolism.

-Additional Oxygen can be beneficial to those with asthma and other respiratory problems.

-Stabilized Liquid Oxygen can be a natural and safer alternative to antibiotics.

-Oxygen is a valuable tool in situations where a person has to function with less than the normal amount of sleep, as with students during exam study times. Some people have found it valuable in helping the body to recover from "over-indulgence."

-Stabilized Liquid Oxygen is handy to have on hand when driving for long distances. Oxygen has been known to help a person stay alert and awake. When traveling by air, it is an excellent aid in helping to eliminate the effects of jet lag. It can also be of value when used during strenuous activity.

-Stabilized Liquid Oxygen can be used during any strenuous activity including all forms of active sports.

The very core of good health is simply this: We live and die on a cellular level. All of the workings of our body, while very complex on the surface, can be broken down into the simple workings of each cell. Disease can not live in healthy cells, only in sick and dying cells. To keep cells healthy, you have to furnish them with the nutrients that they need and remove all toxins from the cells. That is the basis of all good health. The key ingredient in these processes, as well as the energy cycle of the cell itself, is oxygen.

It can be sprayed on vegetables, poultry, seafood, or pork to help control bacteria contamination.

Liquid Stabilized Oxygen can be put in a spray bottle and used as a natural and non-toxic spray for indoor house plants. Just mist Liquid Oxygen on foliage as needed. It helps reduce and control fungi, bacteria, uni-cellular parasites, black spot mold, mildew, rust and blight.

Liquid Stabilized Oxygen is a natural way to disinfect scratches, cuts and minor wounds.

Originally Posted by Naturally I've been interested in trying an oxygen product ..think it's called cellfood ..heard really good things about it ..was wondering if it would ...give me a jump start or whatever ..that same run down feeling you were talking about. I'll have to look into this ..thank you! I know the Maca I was taking did ...NADA, NOTHING, DIDDLY SQUAT! What kind of Maca did you try? I tried a few different kinds until a found one that I could actually feel any results from. But then I guess everyone's body is different. I know with colon cleansers, everyone kept recommending this one particular brand to me and it didn't help me at all. With the oxygen, I was actually doing the whole diluted food-grade H2O2 thing, but it's too much work to mix and get right, so I decided to try the stabilized liquid oxygen supplements. It's not as potent as the H2O2, but I can feel a difference and I've only been taking the one I have for a couple days.

Back