Paige Premium Denim

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I caved & bought a pair of Paige Premium Denim in Laurel Canyons like these:

PAIG-WJ2_V1-BIG.jpg
PAIG-WJ2_V3-BIG.jpg

Kinda long, but w/the right pair of heels, they rock.
36_1_27.gif
Definitely for those w/boyish figures & they fit TTS. Quite possibly my new favorite denim.

Originally Posted by keaLoha So I caved & bought a pair of Paige Premium Denim in Laurel Canyons like these:
PAIG-WJ2_V1-BIG.jpg
PAIG-WJ2_V3-BIG.jpg

Kinda long, but w/the right pair of heels, they rock.
36_1_27.gif
Definitely for those w/boyish figures & they fit TTS. Quite possibly my new favorite denim.

Ok.. now we need to add TTS to the ackro list - because even I can't figure it out! LOL " to the ...?"
confused.gif
They are cute ! Too bad I'm a dwarf and would never fit in these things!! lol I think the only thing I would do without IMO is the rip.. I really don't wear 'distressed' jeans... I dunno, just something about pants like that - that doesn't gel w/ me... but these look like they fit really nice~ in all the right areas!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Very cute! Would work for me though because of my heavy butt and thighs.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Very cute! Would work for me though because of my heavy butt and thighs.
icon_cry.gif
Well you must have that same funhouse mirror Kim has b/c you are a TWIG!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We all saw that pic of you in your dress!! Pictures don't lie Skinny Minnie!!!
tongue.gif

Thanks J. Sorry about the abbreviation, but TTS = True To Size.

I wasn't crazy about the distressed spot, but it kinda grew on me. I figure I could hide it w/a long(ish) top or w/a jacket. Otherwise, I love the fit.

Thanks Reija. BTW, I don't know if you saw my response to your search for Levi's 518s but I saw an ad for them in Glamour & that they're available @ kohls.com & levi.com.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 They are cute ! Too bad I'm a dwarf and would never fit in these things!! haha, my thoughts exactly!
How tall are you Janelle? I'm 5ft2 and am trying to find quality jeans that fit. I've found some good cheap ones that fit nice (size & length), but the inseams rip after a few months.
icon_sad.gif

Anyone here ever shopped at Torrid? I'm eyeing a pair of their pinstripe gaucho pants.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Anyone here ever shopped at Torrid? I'm eyeing a pair of their pinstripe gaucho pants. Never heard of them, but they seem reasonably priced. Those are cute for the price, especially b/c I'm a cheapskate when it comes to trendy or semi-trendy stuff. But those look like I'd use them for quite some time.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Uh oh Joy, I'm beginning to like this site. These are so cute, despite the clashing tones.
tongue.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back