Palette for sale on Ebay w/ Parrot in it

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
For all you "Parrot" junkies!!! Someone is selling the Jewel palette on ebay which includes parrot shadow...

Little too high for my wallet... but feel free to attack it! lol

CLICK ME!!!

update.... there is another auction - HERE

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 For all you "Parrot" junkies!!! Someone is selling the Jewel palette on ebay which includes parrot shadow...

Little too high for my wallet... but feel free to attack it! lol

CLICK ME!!!

Yikes! $70 starting bid! How much did this palette cost originally? Like $30-40?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by anne7 Yikes! $70 starting bid! How much did this palette cost originally? Like $30-40? I posted another one I found for the same palette starting at $36 I think it was... if you want to try for that one instead. I think they are around $30-40 from MAC - not positive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I posted another one I found for the same palette starting at $36 I think it was... if you want to try for that one instead. I think they are around $30-40 from MAC - not positive
Oh, I am not bidding on one, I am not too big on blue eyeshaow on myself, I just thought that $70 seemed high, but I bet someone is willing to pay for it!...then again, there was that one thread where a single MAC shadow sold for $80! I should find it, that seems a bit ridiculous.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by anne7 Oh, I am not bidding on one, I am not too big on blue eyeshaow on myself, I just thought that $70 seemed high, but I bet someone is willing to pay for it!...then again, there was that one thread where a single MAC shadow sold for $80! I should find it, that seems a bit ridiculous. I know... lol I guess it ran a close second to the Runaway Bride Toast! lmao
I really am not big on bright colors, so I'm going to pass, but I know there are a lot of people going crazy looking for this color...

Reaction score
Dayum! That is expensive. I have the Liza PM shadow (which has Kicky Blue aka Parrot) and I guess if I ever need the $$, I could sell it for a good price.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Dayum! That is expensive. I have the Liza PM shadow (which has Kicky Blue aka Parrot) and I guess if I ever need the $$, I could sell it for a good price. Yeah, for the price some things go for... I should buy two of everything from now on! lol

Latest posts