Palette for sale on Ebay w/ Parrot in it

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For all you "Parrot" junkies!!! Someone is selling the Jewel palette on ebay which includes parrot shadow...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Little too high for my wallet... but feel free to attack it! lol

CLICK ME!!!

update.... there is another auction - HERE

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 For all you "Parrot" junkies!!! Someone is selling the Jewel palette on ebay which includes parrot shadow...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Little too high for my wallet... but feel free to attack it! lol

CLICK ME!!!

Yikes! $70 starting bid! How much did this palette cost originally? Like $30-40?

Originally Posted by anne7 Yikes! $70 starting bid! How much did this palette cost originally? Like $30-40? I posted another one I found for the same palette starting at $36 I think it was... if you want to try for that one instead. I think they are around $30-40 from MAC - not positive
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I posted another one I found for the same palette starting at $36 I think it was... if you want to try for that one instead. I think they are around $30-40 from MAC - not positive
icon_wink.gif
Oh, I am not bidding on one, I am not too big on blue eyeshaow on myself, I just thought that $70 seemed high, but I bet someone is willing to pay for it!...then again, there was that one thread where a single MAC shadow sold for $80! I should find it, that seems a bit ridiculous.

Originally Posted by anne7 Oh, I am not bidding on one, I am not too big on blue eyeshaow on myself, I just thought that $70 seemed high, but I bet someone is willing to pay for it!...then again, there was that one thread where a single MAC shadow sold for $80! I should find it, that seems a bit ridiculous. I know... lol I guess it ran a close second to the Runaway Bride Toast! lmao
I really am not big on bright colors, so I'm going to pass, but I know there are a lot of people going crazy looking for this color...
wink.gif

Dayum! That is expensive. I have the Liza PM shadow (which has Kicky Blue aka Parrot) and I guess if I ever need the $$, I could sell it for a good price.

Originally Posted by Marisol Dayum! That is expensive. I have the Liza PM shadow (which has Kicky Blue aka Parrot) and I guess if I ever need the $$, I could sell it for a good price. Yeah, for the price some things go for... I should buy two of everything from now on! lol
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back