Palm help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any PDA (palm pilot) users here? I just found mine (thank god!) since I had misplaced it a while back. Wanted to know what sort of programs you have for it? I had to reset it since the battery died so I am looking to revamp it.

TIA!

I have the Treo 90.

Yep I have a TON of stuff. Do you know how to work with ZIP files? Let me know.

Originally Posted by Marisol

Any PDA (palm pilot) users here? I just found mine (thank god!) since I had misplaced it a while back. Wanted to know what sort of programs you have for it? I had to reset it since the battery died so I am looking to revamp it.
TIA!

I have the Treo 90.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yep I have a TON of stuff. Do you know how to work with ZIP files? Let me know. Yes, I do.

Oh great... you had to remind me of another techie gadget I still don't have yet! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

my sis and i just got my bro one for christmas because the last 2 were destroyed. one froze in the car and the other was put in the washer because my mom never checks pockets LOL

i don't know anything about it, but i know he has mp3s on it and has games - which he plays whenever we go to church and then when we yell at him to put it away, he says, "the priests are doing worse things back there." nice excuse LOL!

Originally Posted by Marisol Any PDA (palm pilot) users here? I just found mine (thank god!) since I had misplaced it a while back. Wanted to know what sort of programs you have for it? I had to reset it since the battery died so I am looking to revamp it.
TIA!

I have the Treo 90.

Do you know something Marisol? When i saw this thread Palm Help, i honeslty thought it was something to do with Palm Reading!!! LOL:icon_love Anyway,sorry i don't know about anything technical! :icon_love

Thanks for the site Kim!

Originally Posted by Pauline Do you know something Marisol? When i saw this thread Palm Help, i honeslty thought it was something to do with Palm Reading!!! LOL:icon_love Anyway,sorry i don't know about anything technical! :icon_love

No worries Pauline! When people talked about their PDA's, I often thought they were talking about Public Displays of Attention.

Latest posts

Back