Pam Anderson is MAC's new Viva Glam Spokesperson

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So girls, it looks like the rumours were true & that Pamela Anderson is gonna be MAC's new spokesperson for Viva Glam.. Any thoughts?

I love MAC, but I definitely don't care for Pam. Don't like that pic too much either - seeing half of her boob kinda scares me
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I like Pam - I think her makeup always looks so great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm glad she's teamed up with my new favorite MU company~
tongue.gif

I like Pam and I think its great she's the next Viva Glam spokesperson. I dont particularly care for that picture. No biggie!

Originally Posted by Laura So girls, it looks like the rumours were true & that Pamela Anderson is gonna be MAC's new spokesperson for Viva Glam.. Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I like Pam and I think its great she's the next Viva Glam spokesperson. I dont particularly care for that picture. No biggie! Although I wouldn't mind it too much if I looked like that in my pics!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I know!! I'd kill for a body like hers!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Although I wouldn't mind it too much if I looked like that in my pics!!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I know!! I'd kill for a body like hers!
biggrin.gif
We'd be doing face & BODY of the day's !! LOL
wink.gif

OMG! That is too funny and TOO TRUE!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 We'd be doing face & BODY of the day's !! LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU OMG! That is too funny and TOO TRUE!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We'd be the only Makeup site with such model-esque members!!! (Not that we aren't already though!
wink.gif
)

That's right!!! We'd be the envy of all other makeup sites!!! They'd worship us!! LOL!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 We'd be the only Makeup site with such model-esque members!!! (Not that we aren't already though!
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU That's right!!! We'd be the envy of all other makeup sites!!! They'd worship us!! LOL!!!
icon_lol.gif
They already do! LOL j/k
wink.gif

I have no opinion of Pamela & am not fond of that photo. I'd have to see the VG shade IRL in order to consider purchasing.

I generally like Ms. Anderson's sexy makeup style. I like her hair and body too, but if her breasts are too prominently featured in the ads, that'll be annoying. We get it, you have huge boobs!
icon_lol.gif
I think she was a good choice for the new spokes-diva.

ive never been able to decide how i feel about her, but i dont dislike her. she used to have a column in jane magazine. while i appreciated her pro animal ways, etc. they should have gotten her a ghost writer, because she didnt come accross as very intelligent. i had never thought of her as particularly dumb until i started reading her columns. before, i gave her the benefit of the doubt. amusing, since i assume part of the intent ot the articles was to make her appear more well rounded and intelligent.

i much prefer her makeup look in that pic to what she usually lets alexis vogel do to her.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i much prefer her makeup look in that pic to what she usually lets alexis vogel do to her. Same here; much softer than AV's normal approach to Pam. I just wish she'd do something about her brows.

I love that picture! But I'm a big fan of bodypainting, so that's probably why.
wink.gif
She's an interesting choice for spokesmodel... At some moments I find her "image" to be ridiculous but at other times, I think she's really beautiful.

Originally Posted by Trisha I love boobs (in a non gay way!). That is freaking hilarious!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL @ me, I say daft things sometimes!! x Nah, you dont. It cracked me up. Just like when you said Janelle broke her MAC cherry. That was priceless.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I can be funny sometimes, it doesnt happen often, so treasure these precious memories! I answered your post on LJ btw!! x Love it!
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back