Pam Anderson

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like her. I think she is gorgeous.

4_1.jpg

I am a fan of her signature look. It works for certain women, that can pull it off. She definetly rocks it! I was really close to buying Alexis Vogel's MU from the infomercial because the transformations were so dramatic. But for some reason I never did buy it.

I agree Marisol she looks great in that picture, not too done up. But I also agree with Trisha, I don't care for the drawn on eyebrows...too fake looking.

Originally Posted by Marisol I really like her. I think she is gorgeous.
4_1.jpg

Hi Jessica,

I also watch that infomercial and always come soooo close to buying it....but she makes it look so easy, I wonder really how easy it is. I don't think I would go to work with all that makeup on, and I don't go out to clubs too often, but I would love to look like that. haha
icon_lol.gif

Jen

Originally Posted by glamslam I am a fan of her signature look. It works for certain women, that can pull it off. She definetly rocks it! I was really close to buying Alexis Vogel's MU from the infomercial because the transformations were so dramatic. But for some reason I never did buy it.

we could all be this gorgeous if we had access to modern airbrushing/retouching.... cute eye look though....

4_1.jpg

Originally Posted by jessica9 i think pam is just a natural beauty with or without makeup. the covers she has done for allure usually have captured more of her natural beauty without all the glam and glitz.
as far as her looking haggard without her makeup in tabloid picks, she is 38, has had two children, and has Hepatitus C, which does not make you age well. She told the press recently that her doctors predict she will die within the next 10 years. i think for everything she has gone through, she looks pretty great!

plus, i think she is just such a sweetheart and a great mom! she's is hilarious too!

I agree. And with or without makeup she has something ( like the x-factor). I like her, because she is not arrogant and look sweet and not witchy. And sometimes you have younger people with good lifes but they still look older then there age, so then again pam looks great for for here 38 years old age. Ok, bye guys!
icon_smile.gif

4_1.jpg

she looks so beautiful here!!!!!!!!!!

Back