Pamela Anderson & Rick Salomon granted marriage license

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Access Hollywood | Pamela Anderson & Rick Salomon Granted Marriage License | Celebrity and Hollywood News

AP

Pamela Anderson & Rick Salomon Granted Marriage License

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (September 29, 2007) – Pamela Anderson and Rick Salomon applied for and were granted a marriage license in Las Vegas on Saturday afternoon Access Hollywood has learned.

Access Hollywood’s affiliate KVBC in Las Vegas, confirmed the news Saturday.

Earlier in the month, Anderson told TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres that she was “engaged.â€

Though the former “Baywatch†star declined to reveal the identity of her suitor to Ellen, she did note he was a poker player.

Anderson was previously married to Kid Rock and before that, to Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee.

Salomon was previously married to “90210†actress Shannen Doherty. He also rose to infamy as Paris Hilton’s bedfellow in her sex video, “One Night In Paris.â€

Anderson and Salomon have known each other for 15 years, according to Pam, who noted the fact on her Web site blog, this past Thursday.

In another posting --on September 26, Anderson wrote that her life was going well and hinted that romance was on the cards, though she did not claim it was with Salomon.

“I’m in love,†she posted. “And my work is fun and creative. I’m healthy . . . I’m having the best time in my life.â€

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif This will die faster than her marriage to Kid Rock. ita

stupid.gif
When is she going to learn?

Man what is her deal??? Has she ever heard of dating? Oh I know what it is she won't have sex unless shes married! Yeah thats why she keeps getting married! Shes just a good old fashioned girl
mar.gif

I guess they can make a sex tape together and see how much it brings when it gets "leaked" Her boys don't know whos in and whos out in the step daddy department!

Latest posts

Back