Pampering Evening!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls,

I've decided i'm gonna spend the evening pampering myself.. Long soak in the bath, exfoliating, de-fuzzing, face masks etc!

I'm trying to make a list of things i might need to get on the way home from work. Any ideas?

WAT's PAMPERING?? Just curious
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha ooh have a lovely time! I just had a nice time in the bath and had a long read!!!
You need some candles and a bath bomb of course!!

Bath bomb! And some aroma oils for the bath....

Have a good one in there! Make it warm

Originally Posted by Laura

Hey girls,
I've decided i'm gonna spend the evening pampering myself.. Long soak in the bath, exfoliating, de-fuzzing, face masks etc!

I'm trying to make a list of things i might need to get on the way home from work. Any ideas?

Really taking care of yourself & doing things to make yourself feel good. Pampering to me is going to a hair salon getting my hair done, getting a facial in the beauticians, getting a massage, manicure etc.. but i'm gonng have DO IT YOURSELF pampering night tonight!

Originally Posted by Trisha ooh have a lovely time! I just had a nice time in the bath and had a long read!!!
You need some candles and a bath bomb of course!!

I will, thanks sweetie! I don't have any bath bombs though
frown.gif
Do Boots stock them?

Thank you For explaining...I Appreciate.....Have fun....What kind of Beautician you will go to do your facial....I once did 3 years ago when i visited in my counrty and then never done it again...didn't know any around who can do the facial for me...any recms...??

thanks

Originally Posted by Laura Really taking care of yourself & doing things to make yourself feel good. Pampering to me is going to a hair salon getting my hair done, getting a facial in the beauticians, getting a massage, manicure etc.. but i'm gonng have DO IT YOURSELF pampering night tonight!

Ok so my evening was cut short but i still got most things done! I didn't have time for a bath but i had a long shower & scrubbed myself til it hurt! Left in a "leave-in-conditioner" in my hair, shaved my legs, smothered Lush Dream Cream all over my body, Applied Fake Tan, Exfoliated my face, Put on Origins 10 Minute Thirst Quenching Mask, Painted my toes & fingers! I got all that done in 1 hour 10 minutes.. HOW QUICK AM I!!

2 hours every morning?? What time do you get up for work at kiddo?

But what about if you're working at 9am?? Ok hold off on this answer coz i wanna start a new thread to see what time everyone gets up at & how long it takes them to get ready!

Latest posts

Back