Pantyhose

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought 4 pair with my clothing haul, but I am curious about how many women even wear them anymore. I guess this is a poll. Do you wear them? If not why? If so, what is your favorite brand? In my limited experience they're not really uncomfortable and they do make my legs look better, but I imagine working in 95 degree weather wearing them would be a lot different.

Nope. I don't think I know anyone who does. Maybe because I live in a warm area.
smile.gif

I hate wearing pantyhose! They feel so uncomfartable and make me feel itchy.

I wear them from time to time. Not often. Older generations tend to wear them more than the younger ones. In saying that, nothing wrong with wearing them!

I wear them daily to the office. For conservative business environments, it's still considered in very poor taste for a woman to show bare legs.

Girls in the UK wear them ALL the time. I absolutely love them both on girls and wearing them they are soooo sexy. Get yourself some wolfords they are brilliant.

True to what Nox said

But since i live in a place where the weather is awful, almost no one uses pantyhoses here, unless they work in a place where it's 100% of the time with A/C

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wear them daily to the office. For conservative business environments, it's still considered in very poor taste for a woman to show bare legs. I really don't wear them anymore. The Federal Government relaxed the rules years ago. Even women on Capitol Hill are bare legged. It was found that the pantyhose and heat mixture are bad for your health. The humidity here can be brutal. In the winter, I love the monochromatic look with tights.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wear them daily to the office. For conservative business environments, it's still considered in very poor taste for a woman to show bare legs. I agree. For me, the places I wear them are church, weddings, and job interviews. If I had a job where you were required to dress in business attire, I would wear them there too.

Again, speaking of businness attire, i really think it's beautiful a women with a classic suit wearing black pantyhoses and a pointed black vinyl high heels

I wear them only in the winter, I always buy black ones with a black seam on the back though.

Latest posts

Back