Paraphernalia Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I heard about this makeup line a long time ago. I must have been 13 or 14 years old reading a teen magazine and while I was looking at all the ads in the back I had seen an advertisement for Paraphernalia Cosmetics and their website. I wasn't really that into makeup back then so I forgot about it. The other day I was bored and got online and then I remembered seeing the ad for it a long time ago and decided to go to the website to see if the stuff still existed. It does still exist and I'm really intrigued by this line. They don't have that many things for sale but they look interesting. I'm interested in the Angel Dust e/s. They are just pigments that come in screw top jars. They have 14 colors of these pigments and they are just $10 each for a 5 gram container. Not too bad of a price and all the colors look gorgeous. I just wanted to share with yall because I know some of you gals are pigment whores like me. But they also have lipgloss, shimmering body powder, and fragrance too. I don't know if I'm allowed to put a link to the website here, so just add the www~~~~~com. ~~~~~=Paraphernaliacosmetics. Yall should check it out and let me know what you think
smile.gif

Back