Paris...Camo Overdose?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-paris_hilton_083107_03.jpg

Here's Paris on her way to the Airport...the question I pose to all of you...Is too much camoflague a bad thing?? With camo hat, jacket and sweats...I am surprised we can see Paris! With all that camo you'd think she'd blemd seamlessly with her surroundings. I think this outfit is a NOT.

I agree, camo overload! It would be like wearing head to toe animal print. She should pick one piece and flaunt that.

Personally I think its kind of cute. Yes its a little bit much camo but it doesn't look bad on her IMO. Its nice to see her covered up!

cute, but yes - overload! Would look much better if she ditched the hat!

She's on her way to the airport, not out on the town. She's obviously dressing to make herself comfortable. Good for her, she looks cute. I'd wear it too.

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif ehhh.. I bet she was comfy traveling! Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Personally I think its kind of cute. Yes its a little bit much camo but it doesn't look bad on her IMO. Its nice to see her covered up!
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Personally I think its kind of cute. Yes its a little bit much camo but it doesn't look bad on her IMO. Its nice to see her covered up! i agree...its also appropriate for the situation she's inhow many people get glammed up when they're at an airport

sometimes its better to just dress casual...i know i do when i travel sometimes

Since the side of the pant is tan, she should have worn a tan top, or since her hat has brown she could have worn a dark brown top. No jacket, and different sneakers. Just a sexy brown or tan top, pants, hat, and diff. sneakers.

Latest posts

Back