Paris Hilton.....Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-23_paris_hilton_04.jpg

Can someone remind me when the centuries old rule about wearing pink and red together changed?? Here's Paris strutting her stuff in a Hot pink dress, nude cami, red shoes and bag. Again...all the pieces on their own are cute. But when paired together they create a chemical reaction called.....Soooo Not Hot.

it's awful....i don't like red and pink together :/ i think paris isn't good fashion victim
biggrin.gif

I don't mind pink and red together (ok, the pink and red that she's wearing don't look so great together), but what bothers me is that it looks like she has a big bulge between her legs. Not a good look! lol.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif but what bothers me is that it looks like she has a big bulge between her legs. Not a good look! lol. I also noticed that... Yuck.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't mind pink and red together (ok, the pink and red that she's wearing don't look so great together), but what bothers me is that it looks like she has a big bulge between her legs. Not a good look! lol. I dont't think I would have noticed, if you hadn't mentioned it LOL!

whoa...I didn't even notice the Moose Knuckle she's sporting. How could I overlook that???

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif whoa...I didn't even notice the Moose Knuckle she's sporting. How could I overlook that??? Hahahaha

I'm am officially going to stop asking why these idiots can't match.

I can't stand it! They all get a
plthumbsdown.gif

Latest posts

Back