Paris Hilton.....Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys crack me up......lmao. the dress is cute, the shoes and bag are cute just not together. Would've looked better with shoes and bag that matched that gold thingy she's wearing under her dress.....I'll say NOT
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't mind pink and red together (ok, the pink and red that she's wearing don't look so great together), but what bothers me is that it looks like she has a big bulge between her legs. Not a good look! lol. lolol i know

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have to get my eyes checked, cause I thought that dress was just bright red
redface.gif
me too! the dress looks red to me, i think she looks great and can pull most anything off.

Eh, it's ok. They're all cute items, but really shouldn't be put together.

Originally Posted by Jessiica69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I also noticed that... Yuck. Yup lol.
Babyangel

I like it! Minus the shoes, I'd wear it. It looks relaxed and comfy!

I really like the dress.

And the shoes on their own.

Not together.

But Paris herself looks really good here.

I like pink and red together--didn't know I was violating a centuries old rule by wearing them at the same time, lol!Don't care,either.But, no matter what she wears,I just cannot bear Paris Hilton.So she has a lot of money, she's a fame whore and a slut and a narcissistic liar and a racist;she's not even especially pretty.Hot?I think not!

Latest posts

Back