Paris Hilton in German GQ Spread...Love it or Hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-paris-hilton-nipple-topless-gq-germany-031.jpg

3641-paris-hilton-nipple-topless-gq-germany-04.jpg

3641-paris-hilton-nipple-topless-gq-germany-05.jpg

3641-paris-hilton-nipple-topless-gq-germany-06.jpg

3641-paris-hilton-nipple-topless-gq-germany-07.jpg

This is the first time in a LONG time I can say HOT for Paris. I love the spread she looks soft and very sensual. It's not over the top styled. Very pretty!!

I thinks she looks hot. I hope she didn't try to hump the bear and give it herpes. Just kidding!

paris looks good! healthy and glowing. at least she isn't wasting away like the other ladies in hollywood now.

It looks really sweet, I love it. And I don't think that's her butt, cause I've seen the tabloids, and she doesn't have a butt!

Looks good, makes her seem really innocent (well to a certain extent). I like it though!

I just hope whenever I see a Teddy Bear THAT image doesn't ocme to mind! EeEEkS!

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks really sweet, I love it. And I don't think that's her butt, cause I've seen the tabloids, and she doesn't have a butt! I was thinking the same. Paris has got the have the flattest ass in Hollywood. I still shudder when I remember the times when she wore those Juicy Couture Sweatpants on The Simple Life, they just hung there

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks really sweet, I love it. And I don't think that's her butt, cause I've seen the tabloids, and she doesn't have a butt! I don't think those are her boobs in the last picture lol.

I'm not a fan of the yellow panties, they kind of scare me. She looks great in all the pics, but I really think they photoshoped her.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was thinking the same. Paris has got the have the flattest ass in Hollywood. I still shudder when I remember the times when she wore those Juicy Couture Sweatpants on The Simple Life, they just hung there Lol, I KNOW! Did you see that movie "House of Wax" when she stripped for her bf? I was like, Paris, stop embarassing yourserlf, you don't have an ass!

Yes, we all know Paris has a concave derrier. And her rack is a little "petite" also. But you know, they gotta 'shop her up if she's gonna look decent for the demographic they hope to reach. Industry protocol.

Generally, the photos are okay though.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks really sweet, I love it. And I don't think that's her butt, cause I've seen the tabloids, and she doesn't have a butt! Oh man, I'm so glad somebody else thought this too!

The first picture is actually really cute! I can't believe I'm saying that...lol. She looks good in these pics.

it was a plesant and photoshopped surprise lol she looks good the ps guys should get a raise
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif It looks really sweet, I love it. And I don't think that's her butt, cause I've seen the tabloids, and she doesn't have a butt! she always did...i think paris is one of the few celebs nowadays who don't look as if they had plastic surgery...there's so much she could have done like a boob job, nose job, chin reduction etc.

and she always had a butt lol i seen her homemade sex tape
rotfl.gif

...btw some clothes/pants can make your butt look really small esp. if your skinny

Originally Posted by Jessiica69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think those are her boobs in the last picture lol. push-up bras do wonders lol

Latest posts

Back