Paris Hilton's childrens clothing line....

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

Paris is reportedly designing a line of clothing for kids to be sold at Kitson LA. Hmmm.......What are your thoughts MUTers????

My thoughts: I hope it is a "dress-up" clothes line, nothing like what is pictured here. That is ridiculous. Sure JLO did it and so does Baby Phat, but does any Mom out there really want her daughter dressed like a mini-Paris???

Reaction score
Yikes!!!! I think Paris should stay away from kids lol, I've seen the Simple Life

Reaction score
I think its cute.

Little girls need pretty dresses too.

Reaction score
I seriously thought this was a joke thread until I actually read it. Wow. Paris designing kid clothes. That's like Shaq designing little people clothes.

Reaction score
I hope it is a "dress up" line too, like the Mattel MAC makeup previously discussed on MUT. I think it might be kind of cute, but Paris is no role model that's for sure. I guess she is kind of like a life size trashy barbie, my barbies were kind of slutty and ditzy too though hahaha. Oh dear.

Reaction score
no way in .... do i want her designing clothes for children! if the pic is an example she needs to find another hobby!

Reaction score
This can't be for real.

It's ridiculous, next thing you know she will want to design toys for kids and if that is the design of the dress (innapropiate for that little girl's age) go figure how the toys would look like..

Reaction score
Geez..like younger girls arn't already dressing innapropriately, they don't need extra encouragement.

Reaction score
That is waaayyy to much, I wouldn't let my 3 year old girl dress like that unless it was just for fun play/dressup.

Reaction score
She makes ugly bags and jewerly.

Whoever wants ugly bebe clothes - be my guest.

I'm cool with baby GAP and such...

Reaction score
Now that's too funny!! What parent would want their kids to have her as a role model!! lol Maybe dumb ones....

Karren

Reaction score
I went to the site- the clothes don't look too bad, at least the ones I saw...

Reaction score
remember the other day the monther that pay over 10 thousands for her gurls fake tan for her graduation picture? she d be the one:p i still remember what she said:

" do you want to loook like lindsay lohan?"

"yes"

"EW" <-- thats what i said!

the style and the lighting make your boobs look like theyre hanging

whoever buy this is . well i m not gonna say it ~

Latest posts