Paris Hilton's childrens clothing line....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-paris-hilton-clothing-line.jpg

Paris is reportedly designing a line of clothing for kids to be sold at Kitson LA. Hmmm.......What are your thoughts MUTers????

My thoughts: I hope it is a "dress-up" clothes line, nothing like what is pictured here. That is ridiculous. Sure JLO did it and so does Baby Phat, but does any Mom out there really want her daughter dressed like a mini-Paris???

Yikes!!!! I think Paris should stay away from kids lol, I've seen the Simple Life

I seriously thought this was a joke thread until I actually read it. Wow. Paris designing kid clothes. That's like Shaq designing little people clothes.

I hope it is a "dress up" line too, like the Mattel MAC makeup previously discussed on MUT. I think it might be kind of cute, but Paris is no role model that's for sure. I guess she is kind of like a life size trashy barbie, my barbies were kind of slutty and ditzy too though hahaha. Oh dear.

no way in .... do i want her designing clothes for children! if the pic is an example she needs to find another hobby!

This can't be for real.

It's ridiculous, next thing you know she will want to design toys for kids and if that is the design of the dress (innapropiate for that little girl's age) go figure how the toys would look like..

Geez..like younger girls arn't already dressing innapropriately, they don't need extra encouragement.

That is waaayyy to much, I wouldn't let my 3 year old girl dress like that unless it was just for fun play/dressup.

She makes ugly bags and jewerly.

Whoever wants ugly bebe clothes - be my guest.

I'm cool with baby GAP and such...

Now that's too funny!! What parent would want their kids to have her as a role model!! lol Maybe dumb ones....

Karren

remember the other day the monther that pay over 10 thousands for her gurls fake tan for her graduation picture? she d be the one:p i still remember what she said:

" do you want to loook like lindsay lohan?"

"yes"

"EW" <-- thats what i said!

34717.jpg

the style and the lighting make your boobs look like theyre hanging

whoever buy this is . well i m not gonna say it ~

Latest posts

Back