paris hiltons sidekick gets hacked!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://mirror.awstuff.com/paris/

i have to wonder who "eggplant dyke ass" is. i also had to restrain myself from calling bijou phillips to tell her what a brat she is. all of the numbers i tried worked. lol. so call vin diesel and tell him "i want all THAT in HERE!"

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse http://mirror.awstuff.com/paris/
i have to wonder who "eggplant dyke ass" is. i also had to restrain myself from calling bijou phillips to tell her what a brat she is. all of the numbers i tried worked. lol. so call vin diesel and tell him "i want all THAT in HERE!"

OMG that is too funny... they really work??? LOL Well, I don't think everyone in her book is going to change their # - so I'm sure they're going to be getting a lot of calls! LOL

ROFL her boobs!

na na na na I saw her boobs

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

http://mirror.awstuff.com/paris/

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFL her boobs!
na na na na I saw her boobs

I did too! LOL Not that I really wanted to... lol Figures my bro was in here w/ me looking at stuff... and her boobs came popping out of the screen... lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse im seriously sad that pauly shores box is full. i would have left him a message. Awww... the site's not working anymore!!!
icon_sad.gif

it still works.
smile.gif
when the traffic is too heavy, it takes forever to load or it comes up as not existing.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse it still works.
smile.gif
when the traffic is too heavy, it takes forever to load or it comes up as not existing. ooooh ... ok - gotcha... thought they took it down.
icon_neutral.gif
Not that I'm going to call anyone, but its fun to check out anyway! LOL

hmmm... i wonder if it is just a scam to get you to call and pay $$$ on your phone bill...

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse http://mirror.awstuff.com/paris/

Originally Posted by wongy74 hmmm... i wonder if it is just a scam to get you to call and pay $$$ on your phone bill... Not if you have free long distance on your cell phone! LOL
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally OMG ..I'd call Vin and tell him to get his ass over to my place NOW! I adore that man! LOL LOL..I'd call Elijah Blue and tell him to have his Dad call me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 hmmm... i wonder if it is just a scam to get you to call and pay $$$ on your phone bill... nah, i dont think so. i have free long distance on my cell. i know what nicky hilton and pauly shores voices sound like, and unless the is the most elaborate celeb hoax/ruse concocted ever, those numbers are real.

Yep, it's for real. AOL had it in the news section.

Hilton Cell Phone Numbers Posted on Net

NEW YORK (Feb. 22) - Paris Hilton is finding more than her body exposed on the Internet after computer hackers posted phone numbers online that had been stored in her cell phone.

The New York Daily News reported Monday that it was unclear how the numbers got posted on the Internet, but the incident happened just days after a 22-year-old man pleaded guilty to breaking into a cell phone company's protected computer and gaining access to records for millions of customers.

Some of Hilton's friends were besieged with calls.

"I got 100 calls in two hours," Victoria Gotti told the newspaper. "I didn't want to take the phones off the hook because my oldest son was out on a date."

Gotti, who appears in her own reality television show, says she disconnected the phone for a few hours - only to find it ringing nonstop when she reconnected it.

"It's driving me insane," Gotti said.

A telephone message left Monday by The Associated Press with Hilton's publicist was not immediately returned.

Hilton, a hotel chain heiress whose sex tape with an ex-boyfriend became a cyberspace novelty, stars on the Fox TV reality show "The Simple Life" with Nicole Richie, daughter of R&B singer Lionel Richie.

2/22/05

Latest posts

Back