Paris on Letterman

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that. That dude is so late, yea she went to jail, get over it. I don't blame her. No one is talking about it anymore and he brings it up .

I think this it great because he is doing what no one did when she first got out of jail. Did you all see this clip?

I guess that is why she isn't going back on his show.

i do agree, but i think its hilalrious that he put her on the spot, shes such a moron

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA mari! that is awsome i had never seen it! thats great how they put the pieces together!

Originally Posted by Liz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i do agree, but i think its hilalrious that he put her on the spot, shes such a moron
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA mari! that is awsome i had never seen it! thats great how they put the pieces together!

I was laughing so hard. This was cut from the Larry King interview. hee hee hee

smile.gif

she is so affriad to lugh

haha!! she is so self absorbed. glad dave teased her about it. she should lighten up.

OMG Mari that video is hilarious!!!! I will watch it over and over and over hahaha

haha it was soo funny how he tried soo hard to make her look so stupid!

But then again, i am shocked at how well paris handled it. She wasn't there to talk about that, and i don't blame her. It probably was one of the worst moments of her life...i mean it was jail!

I can't respect that, when she said she was uncomfortable talking about it, he just continued on...

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I almost felt bad for her, but then I remembered who she was. lol. yup....me too.

My husband said he saw her yesterday in Las Vegas. He flies in helicopters and they stopped to get fuel right next to her jet. I said cool, and he said not really. Lol. I guess it wasn't as exciting as meeting Chuck Norris.

Shes gotta expect people to bring it up. And you know Letterman HAD to do it. She can just have a contract from now on when she does shows that doesn't allow them to talk about it, if she doesn't want it brought up. It was kinda bad though. But funny too! I'm just mean!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back