Paris's New Guess ad

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Want to see it?

IF so, click here

http://www.guess.com/Advertising/

I think she's darn beautiful. If you overlook her personality and lack of smarts, she is a knock out!
rolleyes.gif

202banner7.jpg

ehh, i respectfully partially disagree. shes a beautiful woman, but not in the guess ads. i cant recall what mag i was reading, but it had a series of the ads that was so long i couldnt believe there was another one every time i turned the page! i dont know if ive seen them all, but i dont care for her appearance in any of the ones i have seen. she can have the great tendency to look like a ho bag when she does her own "im trying to look like a ho" makeup......and whatever the good people at guess did to her, shes looking ho baggier than i ever thought possible. i guess thats the look theyre going for w/ the ads now.

i will admit just this one time that i am fascinated with her in the same way im fascinated with anna nicole. i like looking at them, their lives are entertaining, but i cant say that i really like either of them.

she can look great, and she can look.......amusingly bad.

paristhelounge02.jpg

parisfifiawards01.jpg

Originally Posted by haloinrverse ehh, i respectfully partially disagree. shes a beautiful woman, but not in the guess ads. i cant recall what mag i was reading, but it had a series of the ads that was so long i couldnt believe there was another one every time i turned the page! i dont know if ive seen them all, but i dont care for her appearance in any of the ones i have seen. she can have the great tendency to look like a ho bag when she does her own "im trying to look like a ho" makeup......and whatever the good people at guess did to her, shes looking ho baggier than i ever thought possible. i guess thats the look theyre going for w/ the ads now.
i will admit just this one time that i am fascinated with her in the same way im fascinated with anna nicole. i like looking at them, their lives are entertaining, but i cant say that i really like either of them.

she can look great, and she can look.......amusingly bad.

paristhelounge02.jpg

parisfifiawards01.jpg

I understand what you mean. Sometimes she looks pretty and sometimes yucko. It's hard to get past the ho thing too.And I also understand what you mean about the confusing attraction/repulsion to folks like Anna Nicole Smith and Paris. They are caricatures of themselves. They are almost unreal!

I saw these ads in glamour the other day and think that she is gorgeous! Although she is wearing a lot of makeup so does most other models/actresses/singers/etc nowadays.

Sorry but I dont think she is a beauty, well I will correct that- a natural beauty. She looks ok in the Guess ads but who wouldnt??? One word "Overrated"

Latest posts

Back