Parrot back on MAC website

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
mac fanatics got their wish. i know people have been on ebay paying crazy amounts of money on this shade....AND i don't see the triangle of death. could it be that parrot is back for good?

I wish! I know that it is part of the new Originals collection, but just to be on the safe side, I had someone pick one up for me!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif What's the big deal about this shade? I never understood the craze of this e/s either, I'm with you there... but I guess everyone has different taste. I am happy for the people who really want this can get it now without paying a fortune for it. Me? I'm sure I will pick one up... just for the hell of it. I have a huge MAC e/s collection. I would never pay over $14 for it though.

Haha, no seriously - what's the deal?

I've never seen the color so I don't know why I keep hearing loads of things about it besides it being discontinued or whatever... :S

It sold for $75 on ebay.

Anything else coming out that is so *special* in the orginial collection?

Im def picking a couple up cool colors look great on me.. parrot is beautiful

$75? holy crap.

I guess the people that sell it on ebay are gonna be just a tad bit angry when they see that its back haha. It's a really nice color but I know I could never wear it..Theres some other 'originals' that are comming back that I would like to try though.

eek ! well if i find one i'll certainly buy it but no way i'll spend that much money on e/s.

Latest posts

Back