Party Songs - post your favorites

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last night I went out with my friends and we were out bar hopping. We were out dancing having a good time. I heard a lot of good dance songs and after I recouperated from last night, I started to download some. Soooo... what are your favorites songs to dance to? Here are some of mine:

Gwen Stefani - Holla Back

Ciara F/ludacris - Oh

Ying Yang Twins - Wait (The whisper song)

50 Cednt - Candy Shop

Pitbull F/lil Jon - Toma

a couple of new songs by 50 cent

mariah carey - like that

that's all i can think of right now. i haven't downloaded any new songs lately. an since my radio station sucks, we hear stupid songs.
icon_mad.gif

Ok, I'm not gonna pretend I go out partying or clubbing, 'cause I sure don't, not anymore! But here's some party songs I'd pick right now.

Gwen S.-- Hollaback Girl, Rich Girl (w/ Eve)

I'm a little obsessed with Gwen right now...actually for the last few years!

Kaiser Chiefs--I Predict a Riot

Black Eyed Peas--Hey Mama

Not a newer song but I love it, never get tired of it!

My minds going blank...I'm too tired, can't think of any more!
icon_eek.gif

the clubs in Vienna I go to play lots of House, Dance or Remixes so it´s not easy to recall the titles for me. some of my current and/or all-time favorites are:

Christina Aguiler - Dirrty (there´s also a cool remix of it "Upside down and dirty" with Diana Ross)

Bootylicious vs. Smells like teen spirit ("smells like destiny´s spirit, MTV mash)

Ice Cube - You can do it

Moby - Lift me up

Beyonce - Crazy in Love

Originally Posted by Charmaine

Well I LOVE clubbing so I have a few songs that I like for that purpose:
Fiebre de Reggaeton - Dat Sexy Body

Rupee - Tempted to Touch

50 Cent - Just A Little Bit

Chingy - Balla Baby

Ciara - Oh

Fat Joe - So Much More

Mariah Carey - It's Like That

T.I. - Bring Em Out

50 Cent - Candy Shop

50 Cent - Disco Inferno

Ashanti - Only U

Beenie Man - Dude

Hth!

CELLLLABRATION time, COME ON! lol Kool and the gang

Originally Posted by Arielle Beyonce - Crazy in Love Everytime that my friends and I hear this song, we just have to dance to it. When I am in my car and it comes on the radio, I blast it and just start dancing in my car.

Originally Posted by Marisol Everytime that my friends and I hear this song, we just have to dance to it. When I am in my car and it comes on the radio, I blast it and just start dancing in my car. I am the same-although this isn´t the newest song it never gets old for me to dance to it.

Oh I loved that one! Me and my friends made up a dance to that one. I think I was about 10 or 11. What year was that anyhow? It ws a very cool roller skate arena.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) CELLLLABRATION time, COME ON! lol Kool and the gang

I love Switch my Will Smith! It has really caught on around here but I don't know if it's been so well-accepted everywhere else. Some people think he's a lame musician just because he has done other things with his life. That's why I hate Hollywood, if you do anything to broaden your horizons people just think you're not good enough at one thing to make a living doing only that.

Originally Posted by spazbaby I love Switch my Will Smith! It has really caught on around here but I don't know if it's been so well-accepted everywhere else. Some people think he's a lame musician just because he has done other things with his life. That's why I hate Hollywood, if you do anything to broaden your horizons people just think you're not good enough at one thing to make a living doing only that. well he might not be the most hardcore gangsta rapper *lol*. I never really liked his songs, except this one. It´s one of my faves right now...hope his new songs are more like this one, I like his new style

Gwen stefani- hollaback Girl

I am obessed with this song

switch-will smith

kool and the gang- celebration

Originally Posted by jellybeans im gonna have to go with ymca by the village people.
smile.gif
Welcome to MUT jellybeans.

This song definately gets people on the dance floor.
5_1_100.gif

Latest posts

Back