Paul Mitchell

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, Im getting ready to go to a paul mitchell school, what are you guys thoughts on these schools?

Tracy B

like a cosmetology school??... i'm confused...
icon_redface.gif

That's great Tracy! Congrats!
claps.gif

The schools are good because they will show you what all the PM stylists know. You'll learn what the company is all about and you'll have a foot in the door to work for them when you're done with the training. I've known a few people that went to schools like this...(not PM specifically) but Vidal Sassoon, Redken, etc. - and now they work for the company. So it has the potential to be a great opportunity - you just have to make sure it's what you want to do, and push to do your best
wink.gif

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your opinion. I'm very excited about attending the school
smile.gif

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by tracybryant Thanks so much! I really appreciate your opinion. I'm very excited about attending the school
smile.gif

That is great! Good Luck to you!

claps.gif

Originally Posted by tracybryant Thanks so much! I really appreciate your opinion. I'm very excited about attending the school
smile.gif

Hey guys I went and visited the school last week and I love it! as soon as I get everything together (money) Im gonna go there. The move is gonna be tough ( 700 miles away) but its gonna be worth it! thanks for all the advice!!
smile.gif

Tracy B

Originally Posted by tracybryant Hey guys I went and visited the school last week and I love it! as soon as I get everything together (money) Im gonna go there. The move is gonna be tough ( 700 miles away) but its gonna be worth it! thanks for all the advice!!
smile.gif

Tracy B

Good Luck hun!! Take it for all its worth - it'll only help you later!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back