Paula Abdul...Hot or Soooo Not??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-orange-paulaflight.jpg

Whoa Paula...you have a lot of programs workin' here. Let me dissect this outfit....
- The shirtdress alone is cute. Nice cut, pretty color. You know she's wearing some spank under there though...it looks too smooth.

-The belt should have been a darker color. Black or brown would have minimized her waist more. The white belt almost looks like a back support brace.

-Scarf/Necklace would be better suited on a nuetral or all black outfit. An accessory like that should be a main focus.

-Shoes...cute with jeans or a nuetral outfit. Too much with the clutter of plaids and accessories.

So Paula....remember the wise words of Coco Chanel "Always take off one accessory before you leave the house" or in your case like 5 accessories.

Sooo Not Hot...when paired all together.

Well I like the look.... and I'm more into "clutter" or accessories than most... Kind of goes with my hoby.. lol The more the better?

Karren

I don't really mind it. There's a lot going on, but I didn't find that it was too cluttered or anything. Then again I'm not really the one to look to for fashion advice lol

will you guys hate me if i say i like it? i think she looks neat and pulled together. i don't see a thing wrong with this.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree. The dress itself is very pretty but she's got way too much going on! I concur with that sentiment. I like them all, just not all at the same time.

Latest posts

Back