paula dorf on hsn

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i caught Paula Dorf on HSN the other day. they have several kits and a cool brush set with interchangeable heads. $45.00

i have personally never tried her stuff but i have heard great things about her line. might want to check it out...

The only thing that I have ever tried was her eye primer and it totally creased on me.

I really like all the Paula Dorf products I've tried. I use her eye shadows, the eye shadow transformer, and her magic stick concealer. I think her brushes are too expensive, but they look like they're good quality.

Originally Posted by Marisol The only thing that I have ever tried was her eye primer and it totally creased on me. well that's no good. i just ordered Laura Geller eye and lip primer. i have never tried it but i am hopeful... the eye primer i have now is tony & tina. it seems okay, but i find it does crease as well.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I really like all the Paula Dorf products I've tried. I use her eye shadows, the eye shadow transformer, and her magic stick concealer. I think her brushes are too expensive, but they look like they're good quality. so how do you like the eye transformer? it looked pretty neat on television. seemed to make your shadow into a liner and the liner seemed to be pretty darn smudge-proof.

I saw that the other night, ~ I ordered her "Trick Kit"....
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by karrie ann i caught Paula Dorf on HSN the other day. they have several kits and a cool brush set with interchangeable heads. $45.00
i have personally never tried her stuff but i have heard great things about her line. might want to check it out...

Originally Posted by karrie ann so how do you like the eye transformer? it looked pretty neat on television. seemed to make your shadow into a liner and the liner seemed to be pretty darn smudge-proof. Oh I think it is fabulous! It seems pretty smudge-proof and you can mix custom colors which is really fun. The only thing is that it hardens the surface of your eye shadow, so you should only use it on one little corner. If it does get too hard you can just nick the surface of that area with your fingernail to knock off the too hard spot.

Back