Paula's Choice makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone here has tried the above product line by Paula Begou? I was thinking of ordering some of the e/s but I'm not too sure of the quality/pigmentation. The colours are fairly neutral which I really like.

Thanks in advance,

Emmy

I got hooked on Pc's products b/c of MUT, and I love them. I have not tried the makeup though, only the face cleanser, mask, body lotion, etc. You should check out the Paula's choice thread in the skin section. Someone replied to me in that thread saying they love pc's eyeshadows, and i think they mentioned a couple other makeup items, so check it out!!

Originally Posted by jennyb I got hooked on Pc's products b/c of MUT, and I love them. I have not tried the makeup though, only the face cleanser, mask, body lotion, etc. You should check out the Paula's choice thread in the skin section. Someone replied to me in that thread saying they love pc's eyeshadows, and i think they mentioned a couple other makeup items, so check it out!! Hey, thanks, Jennyb
smile.gif
I just read the skin care thread. I just realized that with the conversion and shipping though, it might be cheaper for me to stick to buying to stuff here in Canada though
frown.gif

Back