Peachy nail polish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ive looked all over for a peachy nail polish that doesnt have a shimmery effect in it. id like it to be "matte" basically and also not sheer. any recs?

trish are they available in the uk? i have to try them on to buy, the colour is never the same in real life as on the screen.

try a company called creative, most very good nail salons use them for their products and i'm sure they have a good collection of colours.

I agree with the others. OPI is a great brand. So are you going to get Cotton Candy?

lol you sould get it! and its called coney island to which is here in brooklyn new york!!!:icon_chee

haha! well ill have to see how it is in real life if im gonna get it. i already have a light pink colour so i dont really need another one.

Hey CC. I have seen opi on ebay, so if you want you can get it there, i believe i had seen cottoncandy on ebay and I did think of you! :icon_wink

I'm huge OPI fan !!! Love the stuff!!! Two of my favs are: Concerto in Copper and Suzi sells Sushi by the Seashore. Sorry, they're not peachy, that was off topic ... just wanted to share, the names crack me up ... I have so much fun at the OPI stands checking out all the names!! " )

If you're going to order a peach color from OPIs site and if you have any use for it, I'd recommend getting nail envy too. http://www.opi.com/nail_envy.asp

My nails have never been so healthy and quick growing since using nail envy either by itself or under OPI polish.

I love OPI nail polishes, and they have every colour in the prism. I have cotton candy at home, it's a nice natural pink nail colour, and it's very nice, and it stays on your nails without chipping for as long as 2 weeks...

Latest posts

Back