Peanut Butter

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I've gotta have the chunky. Unfortunately, my kids are both highly allergic to peanuts/nuts, so we have soy nut butter in the house. It's good, but not the same.

Reaction score
I actually like creamy too! I dunno why but I don't like too much texture in the peanut butter.

Reaction score
Chunky is the only way to go!

A PB&J sandwich with creamy PB is just too sticky and, well, creamy for me ... I want some crunch!

Reaction score
I perfer the chunky, My fiance though like creamy so we have both.

Lisa

Reaction score
Crunchy all the way!!!! But my kids like creamy so we have both too.

Reaction score
I like both but the best pb in the world is Peter Pan Honey Roast - which is creamy. So, it wouldn't be a hard decision to ditch the chunky for my Peter Pan Honey Roast.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 i like both!!!!creamy and chunky
Ditto!

Reaction score
I hate the stuff! I did a 3 day diet a few weeks back and i had to eat 2 tablespoons of it one day & i almost diet! It was horrible. I dont know how you guys love it so much

Reaction score
Can you imagine??? I haven't try peanut butter before!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura I hate the stuff! I did a 3 day diet a few weeks back and i had to eat 2 tablespoons of it one day & i almost diet! It was horrible. I dont know how you guys love it so much
OMG! Are you kidding? Girl, peanu butter is da $hit! I love it on bread, apples, celery sticks, bagels... yummy!

Reaction score
Well Marisol peanut butter it's not so popular in Greece!But I'll try it sometime!!

Originally Posted by Marisol OMG! Are you kidding? Girl, peanu butter is da $hit! I love it on bread, apples, celery sticks, bagels... yummy!

Reaction score
Creamy, creamy, creamy. I hate chunky, but I do like whole peanuts for snacks or in M&M's. Just something about the texture, I think, that just doesn't agree with me!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sophia Well Marisol peanut butter it's not so popular in Greece!But I'll try it sometime!! The things Americans eat sometimes
I like it myself, especially paired with Nutella:icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by looooch The things Americans eat sometimes
I like it myself, especially paired with Nutella:icon_love Mmm....Nutella! I would choose that over peanut butter anyday! Hazelnut chocolate!?! I always have some of that at my house. Come on now

Reaction score
I love Nutella but I havent had it in a while...I prefer Chunky 100%

Reaction score
I like chunky, but I also like the sugar free natural stuff. If you ever see it GET SOME MACADAMIA NUT BUTTER. To die for!!

Latest posts