Peanut Butter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) do you prefer chunky or creamy? i'm all about the creamy. i seem to be the only one i know.
hfst401.jpg

I'm a creamy gal!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 Mmm....Nutella! I would choose that over peanut butter anyday! Hazelnut chocolate!?! I always have some of that at my house. Come on now
icon_cheesygrin.gif
yup, you know it!

It has to be creamy!

I am addicted to peanut butter, I think I have it every day.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I like chunky, but I also like the sugar free natural stuff. If you ever see it GET SOME MACADAMIA NUT BUTTER. To die for!! I have tried it and its delish! Just have a hard time finding it.

I LOVE the Peter Pan Honey Roast Crunchy!!! :icon_love Husband likes creamy so we usually have the honey roast in both creamy and crunchy.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL!!!!
hahaha.gif
I read this post right after the pooping post and I thought you were talking about poop, still.
eek.gif
LOL!!!!
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
And people are talking about if they like chunky or creamy!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) do you prefer chunky or creamy? i'm all about the creamy. i seem to be the only one i know.
hfst401.jpg

You're not the only one Tony! I love the creamy PB too!

My choice is Adams 100% natural chunky peanut butter. Or at the health food store you can make your own peanut butter without a bunch of added...stuff.

Okay..when eating toast, I like creamy, but when eating Peanut butter and Fluff, it has to be crunchy!!! So to sum it all up, I like both!!
eek.gif

hfst401.jpg

I love both but prefer creamy. I make a creamy peanut butter pie that is almost better than sex. Here's the recipe if you'd like to test it out:

1/2 cup creamy Petter Pan peanut butter

8 oz. cream cheese, softened

1 cup powdered sugar

1/2 cup milk

8 oz. whipped topping

1 10 in graham cracker crust or chocolate pie crust

1. Mix cream cheese until fluffy.

2. Blend in peanut butter and powdered sugar, mix well.

3. Slowly add milk.

4. Fold in topping.

5. Put in pie crust.

6. Freeze until set, serve, and enjoy!

It's easy and mmm mmm finger lickin' good!

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl GET SOME MACADAMIA NUT BUTTER. To die for!! SOOO TRUE! I like creamy though for peanut butter.

Tony, I really wish you had never started this thread. I've been eating peanut butter every day since.

Back