Peanut Butter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do you prefer chunky or creamy? i'm all about the creamy. i seem to be the only one i know.

hfst401.jpg

I've gotta have the chunky. Unfortunately, my kids are both highly allergic to peanuts/nuts, so we have soy nut butter in the house. It's good, but not the same.

I actually like creamy too! I dunno why but I don't like too much texture in the peanut butter.

Chunky is the only way to go!

A PB&J sandwich with creamy PB is just too sticky and, well, creamy for me ... I want some crunch!
smile.gif

I like both but the best pb in the world is Peter Pan Honey Roast - which is creamy. So, it wouldn't be a hard decision to ditch the chunky for my Peter Pan Honey Roast.

mwg115804.jpg

I hate the stuff! I did a 3 day diet a few weeks back and i had to eat 2 tablespoons of it one day & i almost diet! It was horrible. I dont know how you guys love it so much
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura I hate the stuff! I did a 3 day diet a few weeks back and i had to eat 2 tablespoons of it one day & i almost diet! It was horrible. I dont know how you guys love it so much
biggrin.gif
OMG! Are you kidding? Girl, peanu butter is da $hit! I love it on bread, apples, celery sticks, bagels... yummy!

Well Marisol peanut butter it's not so popular in Greece!But I'll try it sometime!!

Originally Posted by Marisol OMG! Are you kidding? Girl, peanu butter is da $hit! I love it on bread, apples, celery sticks, bagels... yummy!

Creamy, creamy, creamy. I hate chunky, but I do like whole peanuts for snacks or in M&M's. Just something about the texture, I think, that just doesn't agree with me!

Originally Posted by Sophia Well Marisol peanut butter it's not so popular in Greece!But I'll try it sometime!! The things Americans eat sometimes
hahaha.gif
I like it myself, especially paired with Nutella:icon_love

Originally Posted by looooch The things Americans eat sometimes
hahaha.gif
I like it myself, especially paired with Nutella:icon_love Mmm....Nutella! I would choose that over peanut butter anyday! Hazelnut chocolate!?! I always have some of that at my house. Come on now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I like chunky, but I also like the sugar free natural stuff. If you ever see it GET SOME MACADAMIA NUT BUTTER. To die for!!

Latest posts

Back