Pencourage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I love social media, and can pretty much be found somewhere on every platform going. When I heard about the new one; Pencourage, I had to check it out. It's basicly a place where you're anonymus and free to write everything and nothing about your life. Some write about their struggles in life, some about their family, some about their happy moments, some about makeup, oh the list is endless. So pretty much an anonymous diary. I'll definietly try it out, it has potential to be really good. What about you? What would you mainly write about if you chose to get an account?

Hi, I've never heard of this site. But I think if I were to join I would use it to vent about work. However, I would still either change the names of people that I write about or I would only use their first initial. I would not use it to talk crap about people though, as I feel that some people abuse the internet to build themselves up, with I find odd.

It's quite new, I only just heard about it yesterday. And I understand why you would change the names, I would do the same thing. You're so right about that last part; people are much 'braver' behind a screen and say things which most of them wouldn't say in person, but from what I read it semmed like there'd be a lot of positive stories as well :)

Back